“You get what you paid for.”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
“You get what you paid for.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Very old building, there is no bath tub it has only shower with no soap in the bathroom. Most of the electrical plugs doesn't work. Carpet needs to washed. They said not smoking room but it smells smoke. Had to change another hotel. I will not recommend this place to anyone.
Customers service was also bad.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Prineville
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The Econo Lodge is an old, basic, cheap motel. If you are staying in Wenatchee and do not plan to spend a lot of time in your room I would suggest the Econo Lodge. My room was clean, the bed was comfy and I appreciated the mini fridge.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DubPirate
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here while motorcycling across Washington. Very pleasant desk clerk helped me and gave me a good rate. There are lots of choices in Wenatchee, from very deluxe to very cheap. The Econolodge is right in the middle with a clean and comfortable room, free wi-fi, free breakfast, park at your door for a good price. The room was very clean and the neigborhood was not at all scary as another reviewer said. I liked this Econolodge and would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Kittitas, Washington
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Although this motel is a bit dated it was a very good bargain in my opinion. The room is not the most up to date but it was very clean and the bed gave me two nights of comfortable sleep. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for the most up to date facility with all the bells and whistles this place may not be for you. But if you want a reasonable and comfortable place to spend the night I would rate this a place you might be interested in.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Larry M
Cheney, Wa
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My original attempt at a second review for this place was disapproved by Tripadvisor because I made opinionated remarks about some of the erroneous comments made by negative reviewers. These reviews, which wildly stretch the truth about this place, are allowed to remain for your reading pleasure. This is not a fancy, classy, motel. It's an old property that is perfectly fine, and a great bargain to boot. It has three of the top fine dining establishments in Wenatchee within a two-minute walk in all directions. The nice, hard working family that run this place do not deserve some of the negative opinions expressed here. I understand Tripadvisor's policies and will abide by them. I will let all of you formulate your own opinions of this place with the reviews provided...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank gcleff11
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We were thrilled with the bargain and very satisfied with the room and staff. I read all the negative reviews and still opted to stay here with my wife last weekend.

Please do not misunderstand my review; this is NOT a 5-star hotel. It is a cheap hotel and yet for a cheap hotel it met our needs very well, so I rate 5 stars. It was a 5-star cheap hotel experience.

It is a street-side motel-like building with a pool awkwardly in the parking lot. That said, this is a bargain hotel for crashing the night for a ski visit to Mission Ridge.

Staff - Husband and wife appeared to be the two with whom we dealt. The husband spoke very little and may speak limited English, but he was kind in his actions. I could see possibility for miscommunication may have resulted in bad experiences of some reviewers. The wife was sweet and kind. She sold us our Mission Ridge tickets directly at the hotel. Saved time and effort.

Breakfast - They presented a nice, free continental breakfast. Belgian waffle iron and batter! Toast, juice, milk, muffins, cereal.

Room - Fine. Door locked safely. Room, bed and bathroom, clean. Heater was digital, adjustable, and worked perfectly.

Bed - Not as soft as our bed at home, but we still slept very well.

Do I want to stay here for a vacation spent in the room? No. But this is a cheap hotel and I think our final rate was approximately $55. They exceeded our expectations for $55.

I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to friends staying for similar visits.

Room Tip: Our room was the second room in on the second floor (above office). It was quiet, safe, and fine.