All reviewsroaring start breakfastbreakfast staffin townfront desk staffbreakfast was includedbed was very comfortablemission ridgepool and hot tublounge
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We have stayed in this hotel twice a11/2 years apart. The first stay was awful the bathrooms were nothing but mold mold and more mold. We advised the hotel corp. Of the issue we encountered. Since the hotel mrg. Room moved us like 6 times. Corp. Office of corse apologized advised that it would be takin care., even sent us a gift certificate for a we stay. We attempted to use that stay here in late Oct.2013. Checking into 2 rooms. We got into the rooms one appeared to be fine, the other another guessed was already checked into. So room move again, that was ok. Later that evening coming back into are room like 1am. My husband crawls into bed and I start to follow him. When I see something I have never see in any hotel befor... FRESH BLOOD on the sheets. Call front desk she does not offer an immediate room switch, says I am so sorry and changes only that sheet. This hotel need a GOOD MGR. that can handle getting good reliable staff.

Room Tip: Comfort inn and suites Excellent in Wenatchee
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Amy M, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for your reveiw of our property! I sincerely apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay. All of us at the Red Lion Hotel in Wenatchee take guest service very seriously, and I can assure you that what you experienced clearly is not our standard. As you may recall, I spoke to you and your family at check-out and you were not charged for your stay because your experience was with us was poor. We are genuinely committed to taking great care of our guests; therefore, I apologize again that, your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that we have taken steps to correct the issues that you encountered so that we may avoid any future similar occurences. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We experienced positive interactions with staff members, especially the young woman who checked us in (wished me a happy birthday and was very upbeat) and the men in the restaurant (who procured a yogurt for me when I enquired) during for the Roaring Start breakfast. The location is convenient for shopping and the park. The rooms are large and clean. The only problem is that they do not (yet?) have flat screen TVs in any of their rooms except the executive suite. We rented the executive suite, just to get a decent TV, since we would be watching football while there. The suite was huge - two large rooms (a TV in each room), a kitchenette, nice bathroom, etc. The king sized bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

over all the hotel was pretty good. The room was big and clean and the breakfast was good. Would have been really nice to know that when you checked in with a debit card they take out an additional $40 a night. We stayed 2 nights, so they took out $80. We needed that money for gas to get back to Spokane, So we had to call and have someone wire us money so we could get gas to make it back. The kids had fun so this is all that matters I guess, Just wish we would have known about the money.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The Red Lion in Wenatchee is basically a clean and comfortable place to stay in Washington's "apple capital". Nothing spectacular, but nothing particularly negative, either. At a midweek Priceline price of $70, the deal earns a solid 4/5 rating for overall value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Huge room with comfortable beds. Hotel was clean and comfortable throughout. Within walking distance of local shopping areas. Breakfast in hotel restaurant was good and cost only a couple of dollars. More expensive than other local hotels, but many were full that evening, so we stayed here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family