“A pleasant start to a weekend getaway.”
Review of Super 8 Wenatchee

Super 8 Wenatchee
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Canyon Falls
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Has no ADA rooms, we were there June 3rd and asked for an ADA room. All the room had was grab bars in the non ADA tub and grab bars around the WRONG HEIGHT non ADA toilet.
We phoned the front desk requesting a shower seat, after THREE REQUESTS, they brought a metal patio chair.....Super 8 of Wenatchee does NOT care about persons with disabilities !!

Room Tip: They LIED saying they had Handicap Rooms...They DON'T.
Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Oregon City, Oregon
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I planned a trip to do some business and reserved a room with our credit card Saturday am before we left for the 6 hour drive to Wenatchee. There must have been something going on in town because most hotels were full, so we were glad to have found one open. Victor, reserved the room for us and told us it was the last one and he'd give us a discount. The discount didn't matter to us, but we were glad to find a room or we wouldn't have taken the trip. After the 6 hr drive, we did some business, had dinner, and went on a long walk before bed. When we checked in, the people in front of us were upset because there was no parking for them. When we got to the counter, the clerk said "we have no rooms." I told her we reserved a room and had a confirmation number. Again she said "we have no rooms." I asked what do you mean? We're tired and have just traveled 6 hrs to get here with a reserved room on our credit card, why no rooms? She didn't ever give us an answer, but just kept mumbling and saying, "I don't know... I don't know..." I said I want to speak with a manager and she got on the phone. He was not on site and wouldn't talk with us directly, but told her there wasn't any rooms and wouldn't give us a reason why. I told the clerk I wasn't leaving until I got an answer why! He asked her to ask us what do we want? I said a room or explanation. He said to tell me he'd call me tomorrow. Well that's great, but we're looking at sleeping in our truck tonight. We need you to make this right tonight, not tomorrow. It would be different if there was another hotel, but EVERYTHING was booked. Said "what do you want?" I said the least you can do is offer us a free weekend or something... He just told the clerk again to tell me he'd call me tomorrow (which by the way he never did call). Apparently this happened to not only us, but two other families behind us who paid for their rooms in advance. He behaved terrible for someone in the hospitality industry. After I contacted Visa about what they did, I found out they apparently had booked three rooms that were in their inventory which didn't physically exist. I understand accidents happen, but after I filed a complaint with their "corporate" office, they routed the complaint back to him directly! What the heck!? He emailed a response to me acting like he didn't know what happened. I reminded him of the conversation and his exact response was, "like I said it was not the hotels fault and I will afford you a 20% discount if you choose to give us another chance." We were still at this point hurting in our back and neck from the VERY long night we experienced. This is their best to make it right? Pretty pathetic really. We stopped communicating with him at this point and took other action, but how sad is it that this person was not able to even say, we made a mistake and we're very sorry. Is that so difficult? Well apparently for them it was. So, needless to say we won't be staying there again. One other thing happened that was a little gross too. While at the desk, a gal came down to complain with a filthy washrag in her two fingers. She was mad because she found it in their coffee pot. I noticed other people's credit card receipts and check in sheets all over the counter and receipts rolling around in full view of anyone at the desk. Very disorganized to say the least and it made me uncomfortable knowing they also had our credit card info. Weird things happen, but there seems to be a management problem at this one, and I would advise thinking twice before booking a room here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Ann T

Travellers are raving about these Wenatchee hotels

Lake Stevens, Washington
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A little pricier than shoud be. Been here two years ago and under construction then too. Didn't pay this steep before, but what to expect short notice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo