“Great Mexican Food in Wenatchee”
Review of La Fuente

La Fuente
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Seattle, Washington
“Great Mexican Food in Wenatchee”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My Wenatchee family and I often make a trek together to La Fuente while I'm visiting. The wait staff are fantastic, the food is wonderful, and the atmosphere is friendly. I always recommend La Fuente to friends who may be traveling through this area.

• Visited April 2014

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Slow decline past few years”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We travel to Eastern WA quite a bit, have stopped here at least 5 times over the past 10 years. The meal ten tears ago still has a place in my raves of great Mexican in the NW, though it was texmex. Over the years, it has become more texmex and rice/bean filled and less memorable. Last night was the last time I will visit because it is just plain unremarkable. The waitress had trouble taking my order(Carne asada especiale- Carne and shrimp). She asked me how to cook the Carne and no matter what I said (rare or pink) she kept saying well done. Everyone got their meal but no sign of mine. After asking 3 times she brought a cold well done steak, plopped it in front of me and took off. When I got her to come back she kept insisting it was Carne till I got a menu and showed her exactly what I ordered. I declined and cancelled my order. My husband had ordered an appetizer of shrimp and mushrooms- which was mostly mushrooms and some rubbery shrimp but it was enough to quell my hunger. The cabbage salad offered as an appetizer was excellent- brisk and spicy. The gals liked the generous margaritas. So not a total bust. The last straw was we had several couples and clearly indicated separate checks but she rang it all together and then messed up the orders ringing us out. Couple the poor service with mediocre overpriced food and we won't be back. Gee, and I thought El Porton was bad.

Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington, United States
“The best mexican in town”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Granted, there are a LOT of good Mexican establishments in town, including a couple of taco trucks, but for basic Mexican food, LaFuente beats them out.
Gets busy on the weekends, something to keep in mind.

Visited March 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
“Always Awesome!! And Fast Too :>”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We always eat here when traveling to Wenatchee and get the same excellent service and great food. Hot, fast, and tastes great. They always treat you right and the food is always good. You can count on it. It's very reasonably priced too and we look forward to it after a long long road trip. Love the cabbage salsa - not every Mexican restaurant has this and it's great and healthy too.

• Visited May 2014
Wenatchee, Washington
“Very Excellent”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have eaten here multiple times for lunch and dinner and have found the food to be absolutely perfect every time. We take people from out of town here and they also agree that it is great. The service is very good and always with a friendly greeting and smile.

• Visited May 2014