“Perfect Hospitality”

Ranked #1 of 4 Wenatchee B&B and Inns
Black Diamond, Washington, United States
“Perfect Hospitality”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed here with my husband while attending a couples' retreat in Leavenworth. The location was perfect as it was not right in the middle of everything but only a relaxing 20 mins away. Kathy was very friendly and we felt like we the quests of a friend rather than strangers who had just met. Breakfast was served restaurant style not a buffet which was a very romantic for my husband and me. The inn is right by the river! In the morning all I had to do was turn my head and I had a view of the river Great place!.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 2 April 2012 via mobile

I came to Wenatchee on business but wanted a spot away from it all. Warm Springs Inn was perfect. Kathy couldn't have been kinder or more accommodating. I had made a reservation on Priceline that ended up being confusing, but Kathy didn't miss a beat in making things work and gave me the benefit of the doubt. The bed provided the best sleep in days and the breakfast was outstanding. Kathy's advice about the area ensured a few hours of pleasant walking. I'll be back with my husband or our anniversary!

Stayed April 2012
Atascadero
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I owe Kathy an apology for not writing this sooner. Sorry Kathy!
We had an absolutely wonderful stay here. Kathy is a warm and friendly host.
Our room was perfect and the bed was very comfy. I wish we had been able to stay more then one night. If we go back to Wenatchee we will definitely stay at Warm Springs.
Breakfast couldn't have been better, I wish I had taken photos.
Warm Springs is a beautifully restored mansion right along the river surrounded by Cherry Orchards just outside of Wenatchee, WA.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Alexandria,
Reviewed 25 February 2012

My wife and I with an adult nephew did an overnight trip through the Cascades from Seattle, arranging the overnight stay at Warm Springs Inn based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. We chose it because unlike most B & Bs we could sleep three in one room which helped our budget. We took the northern route through the Cascades, coming out at Hancock and then driving south to Wenatchee. It's a long drive but spectacular scenery, with wonderful stopping places and great views. Despite our early start from Seattle, however, we didn't make it by the requested 6:00 pm arrival time. Nevertheless, Kathy was sitting out on her porch when we arrived at about 7:OO pm, all smiles, and gave us a fine tour of the house and premises, along with a list of selected restaurants and her recommendations. Our bedroom was spacious and we slept wonderfully.. Breakfast the next day was worth the trip all by itself, with fresh fruit and the best waffles ever with a view over the Wenatchee river to the hills beyond. It is a lovely setting in a large estate outside the town and Kathy Wilder is a remarkably talented hostess. Our overnight there was the real highlight of our whole trip.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Ellensburg, Washington
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We had a delightful time at Warm Springs Inn. The Inn is a beautiful old house that has been restored. It is right on the Wenatchee River outside of town. There are a lot of things to do as it is close to both Wenatchee and Levenworth. The room was spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated.. The food was excellent but not too heavy. The host was very friendly and helpful. Most of all there was time to just relax and do what we wanted.

Room Tip: We had the room with the private entrance. I would call it a suite because it had a sitting area and...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My boyfriend and I live in the city and were looking to get away for a weekend. This was our first experience in a B&B. Kathy was absolutely amazing! Everything about Warm Springs inn is lovely. We enjoyed a very relaxing weekend, and felt very at home. Our room was very comfortable and clean. We had smooth sheets and a soft mattress. Kathy made sure that we were fully accommodated every part of the day. We even came home to warm cookies waiting for us:)! Beside the beauty of the house and the property. Kathy's service made our entire visit. THANK YOU KATHY(especially for our wonderful breakfasts)!! We will be back, We are hooked!

Room Tip: The sheets were so soft in our room! We slept extremely well.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Warm springs inn was so wonderful and accommodating. Our hostess was wonderful, friendly, and full of wonderful advice for anything you might have planned. Ask! She knows :-) We will definitely be back and with more family members so they too can experience this wonderful treasure. Thanks a million Warm Springs Inn!!

The Simpsons

• Stayed December 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wenatchee
Comfort Suites
SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
Best Western Chieftain Inn
Best Western Chieftain Inn
#4 of 16 in Wenatchee

Been to Warm Springs Inn & Winery? Share your experiences!