Warm Springs Inn & Winery
US$72
US$123
US$111
Best Western Chieftain Inn(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
US$102
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$142
US$137
Priceline
US$167
Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Priceline
All reviewswenatchee riverb bbed and breakfastwine tastingacross the riverold mansionwonderful winebreakfast was deliciousrooms are beautifully appointedfood experiencecompliments to the chefgorgeous locationsleigh bedfrittatalove lanesmall bedread a book
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Warm Springs Inn: Quiet, Romantic, Lovely. Whether exploring the gardens and gazebos, or taking in the afternoon river views, or enjoying the freshly made full breakfast, or soaking up the romantic White River Room, our stay was delightful and full of lasting special memories.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We traveled many miles that day, called at the last minute, arrived late evening and were welcomed as though we had been expected for days! Kathy welcomed us into her home with open arms. The acommodations were so much more than we ever expected. The flower gardens were beautiful and the whole setting very peaceful and relaxing! If ever we pass that way again we would be sure to stop! Oh and mmmm breakfast! Coffee was available early a plus!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Just spent two nights at one of our old favorites. Warm Springs Inn is under new management and it shows with all of the sprucing up that has been done. Dawn and Cliff are great hosts and the breakfasts were special. Lovely old home on beautiful grounds at river's edge.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank west21high
Reviewed 8 September 2012

A charming place; well kept grounds and rooms. One of the best breakfasts I ever had. I highly recommend thes B&B to anyone. The location is easily accessed from the main highways. I will be going back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I had my wedding held at the inn last weekend and it was SPECTACULAR! Kathy and her staff were amazing in making my perfect day come true. The food was outstanding, and the grounds were just breathtaking. All of my guests had wonderful thing to say about it all. Kathy was extremely helpful throughout the entire weekend and catered to my bridesmaids every need. She is well priced and you DEFINETLY get your money's worth! My new husband and I are already making plans to come back for our anniversary! I would hands down reccomend this gorgeous location and Kathy and her wonderful staff! Thank you Kathy for making my day come true!!!

• Stayed: August 2012