“THE place for breakfast in Wenatchee!”
Review of Wild Huckleberry

Wild Huckleberry
Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, WA
“THE place for breakfast in Wenatchee!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

OK, I admit it, I'm a serious breakfast person. It may just be my favorite meal of the day, especially when the coffee is hot (and not weak!), servers are friendly and menu choices abound. Let me tell you about service here: I walked in with my coffee mug, intending to fill it prior to leaving. The server said "let me take that, I'll rinse it and fill it with hot water so when you're leaving you will walk out of here with hot coffee". Now that might not mean much to some, but if you like good, hot coffee you will be as impressed as I was. And that was just the starter for this culinary delight.

The menu choices were great including home baked pastries and a variety of egg dishes. I need to add that I'm not impressed by breakfast menus with exotic or unusual offerings, I just like what I like and, besides, what's wrong with a well prepared Denver omelette with pancakes and fresh fruit? Oh, and hot coffee!

This place is situated in an old remodeled house so I was eating in what once was someone's living room or parlor. Very "homey" and comfortable. While I was there mid morning during the week and found immediate seating (though most tables were filled...don't these people have jobs? Well, it sounded as though some were engaged in business chatter over a pastry and coffee) I would guess this place is hopping with long wait times on weekends or special days.

This is a must-eat-here place in Wenatchee. I didn't pay much attention to menu items other than breakfast but experience tells me they are likely to be very good. And service? My coffee mug filled with hot coffee arrived with the bill when I was done. Nice huh? I rarely give 5-star reviews but these folks deserve it. I just wish it were a bit closer to home, it's a three hour drive! Drat...

Visited May 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I always enjoy a good brunch. Thus when I saw the reviews I had to try it. Its in an adorable house. The Huckleberry waffle looked too good to pass up. The mascarpone cheese added a wonderful flavor it all the berries. Also impressive, the waitress warned me it might be a little longer wait. It wasn't. but I appreciated her giving me a heads up. If you love breakfast food, this is your place

Visited June 2014
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Unique dining experience!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The old house converted is so cozy, the food freshly prepared and the service awesome every time. This is our favorite place to eat breakfast! Be sure to visit the gift shop downstairs.

Visited April 2014
Wenatchee, Washington
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Fast service considering the crowd. Very good breakfast. Very popular place. If you plan to go for breakfast, get there before they open.

• Visited April 2014
“Delicious food, outstanding service!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed Easter brunch at the Wild Huckleberry Wenatchee location yesterday. Everything was DELICIOUS! My favorite was the eggs Benedict. Highly recommend this restaurant to everyone seeking a delicious meal with outstanding service!

• Visited April 2014