“The Reviews are Correct - GREAT Breakfast”
Review of Wild Huckleberry

Wild Huckleberry
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Shelton, WA
“The Reviews are Correct - GREAT Breakfast”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

There is little I can add to the many positive reviews for Wild Huckleberry. Our party of six arrived without reservations on a Saturday morning and were seated promptly. The coffee was great and our orders taken quickly. The huge, delicious huckleberry pancakes filled the whole plate with a fluffy, 3/4 inch thick, berry-filled delight. The egg dishes were all perfectly prepared. The raves about the hash brows are spot-on. I'd highly recommend the "Hashbrown Omlet" that wraps a plate-full of hashbrowns (rather than eggs) around a filling of grilled sausage, onions, green peppers and other goodies. A friendly and quality way to start your day.

• Visited May 2014

Anacortes, Washington
“Deeee-licious!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Extremely friendly service, fresh and perfectly prepared Veggie Eggs Benedict with fruit, great coffee. Perfect way to start the day. We visited on a weekday and had no problems parking. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Seattle, WA
“THE place for breakfast in Wenatchee!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

OK, I admit it, I'm a serious breakfast person. It may just be my favorite meal of the day, especially when the coffee is hot (and not weak!), servers are friendly and menu choices abound. Let me tell you about service here: I walked in with my coffee mug, intending to fill it prior to leaving. The server said "let me take that, I'll rinse it and fill it with hot water so when you're leaving you will walk out of here with hot coffee". Now that might not mean much to some, but if you like good, hot coffee you will be as impressed as I was. And that was just the starter for this culinary delight.

The menu choices were great including home baked pastries and a variety of egg dishes. I need to add that I'm not impressed by breakfast menus with exotic or unusual offerings, I just like what I like and, besides, what's wrong with a well prepared Denver omelette with pancakes and fresh fruit? Oh, and hot coffee!

This place is situated in an old remodeled house so I was eating in what once was someone's living room or parlor. Very "homey" and comfortable. While I was there mid morning during the week and found immediate seating (though most tables were filled...don't these people have jobs? Well, it sounded as though some were engaged in business chatter over a pastry and coffee) I would guess this place is hopping with long wait times on weekends or special days.

This is a must-eat-here place in Wenatchee. I didn't pay much attention to menu items other than breakfast but experience tells me they are likely to be very good. And service? My coffee mug filled with hot coffee arrived with the bill when I was done. Nice huh? I rarely give 5-star reviews but these folks deserve it. I just wish it were a bit closer to home, it's a three hour drive! Drat...

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I always enjoy a good brunch. Thus when I saw the reviews I had to try it. Its in an adorable house. The Huckleberry waffle looked too good to pass up. The mascarpone cheese added a wonderful flavor it all the berries. Also impressive, the waitress warned me it might be a little longer wait. It wasn't. but I appreciated her giving me a heads up. If you love breakfast food, this is your place

Visited June 2014
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Unique dining experience!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The old house converted is so cozy, the food freshly prepared and the service awesome every time. This is our favorite place to eat breakfast! Be sure to visit the gift shop downstairs.

Visited April 2014