“Don't order it to go.”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Wenatchee, Washington
“Don't order it to go.”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I called in an order to go and picked it up to take back to work and when I opened the bag up there was no fork or napkin. When I called to ask if that was common the girl informed me that I had to specifically ask for a fork and napkin or I wouldn't get one. I didn't have any forks at work so I had to stumble through my $14 order with my hands. There's no lunch prices so be prepared to pay full retail for lunch.

• Visited April 2013

Wenatchee, Washington
“Asian food in Wenatchee”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

My wife and i really like this excellent restaurant. Even though "Vietnamese" they have excellent pad Thai too. My wife loves their Bun ("boon") bowel with tofu. last time I had the kung f noodle dish and it was loaded with terrific flavors. I don't think you could go wrong with anything thry serve. The food prices are very reasonable as well as their wine and Asian beers.

• Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Great asian food in the little town”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

New in town for our ski trip, wonder what to eat and try this little place near our hotel. Surprise discovery, Fried egg roll we need to re-order more, Chun Crispy garlic chicken is awesome we have to re-order second round, Short Rib combo and Curry is amazing. So glad we find this place all of us and our kids got so full in the evening after the tiring ski trip. I would give a thumb up!

• Visited January 2013
Wenatchee, Washington, United States
“Awesome food, great price”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

This place always impresses me. The service is great, the food is fresh and delicious, and the price is right. If you haven't been there you need to check it out for sure!!

Visited November 2012
“Good food and Cute place”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

My kids love the Orange Chicken. I order the Boon Bowl. It has everything and is a yummy dinner salad.

Visited October 2012