“Nice Surprise”

Chateau Faire le Pont Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Faire le Pont Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 137 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My friend and I stopped on our way through town to do a wine-tasting, and ended up staying for dinner. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the wine and food. The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful, and the meal was delicious. They even have a lovely fenced-off area where dogs and their owners can enjoy "Yappy Hour". We thoroughly enjoyed it!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Last Year I gave a gift certificate to my daughter and son-in-law so they could go to dinner here for their 13th anniversary..... so when my 45th came up on June 20th, and based on my daughters comments, I made a reservation for my wife and I...... This winery and restaurant is housed in an old railroad station, which has been beautifully redone... They have high tables with backed stool chairs, as well as low tables.
A personal loaf of Italian bread was served warm with olive oil and balsamic in individual dishes...to get you started while reviewing the menu. We started with the French Onion Soup....absolutely delicious!!
My wife ordered the Frenched Breast of Chicken with Mushrooms, white wine and tarragon, served over a three cheese risotto, which came with butter sauteed asparagus, while I ordered a Filet Mignon medium rare with a baked potato, which also came with the sauteed asparagus... I am not a fan of this vegetable, but the seasoning and light butter made it an enjoyable side....
I added a small Caesar salad to my order, which came between the soup and main course...
The salad dressing was good, but could have used a bit more lemon and..... perhaps just a little less anchovies...
We both loved the French Onion soup, and our entrees were perfectly prepared... The potato was wrapped in tin foil, which is something I find a bit annoying to remove, but it was done properly, slit and served with butter, with a side of sour cream and bacon bits.
The wine we selected was the 2012 Sauvignon Blanc, which was bright and clean. It was appropriately dry, and while this wine can be a bit tart, particularly when young, this wine finished very well on the palate,,, and the bouquet had a slight fruit finish to the nose...
We are not wine club members here.......YET,... so the wine was a few dollars more than club members pay...but this wine is worth buying for your cellar...
One of the fun things we noted was that the winery has an enclosed area for those with dogs, so they can have their wine, appetizers or whatever, while the dogs are free to roam in this unique area...
We did not have dessert, but they looked appropriately decadent.
We were also entertained by a very talented young man, who played classical guitar, as well as keyboar, and changing to a regular guitar and singing a few well known favorites. His classical work, was the highlight of his performance, and we tipped him generously, as he was clearly talented enough to be playing in larger cities than Wenatchee.
All in all, we would recommend Chateau Faire le Pont as perhaps Wenatchee's Best Restaurant.
It is not inexpensive, but for the quality of food and proper preparation, the prices seemed more than reasonable.
We would assuredly recommend Chateau Faire le Pont to anyone who enjoys Fine Dining and good wine and entertainment.

1  Thank curtlance
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I rode our bikes here for lunch. It is just off the loop trail. The food was great. The menu had a nice variety of salads, sandwiches and burgers. The Malbec was an excellent compliment to my husband's Kobe beef sliders. I went for a red wine tasting and the monte cristo which were also very tasty. We were so impressed that we went back for lunch the next day and are looking forward to yappy hour soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

While wine tasting in Leavenworth our group was referred to Chateau Faire Le Pont,winery tasting room & restaurant in Wenatchee, WA for dinner. This place was so convenient to our hotel (Holiday Inn Express), we were surprised we had missed it during our visit the previous year. We were served generous flights with our meal and entertained by a wonderful guitarist; Charlie Solbrig (great song selection & sound). This is on our "must-repeat list".

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The winery is fantastic, with a great atmosphere. We all had different food and each dish was great. I had one of the best Monte Cristo sandwiches I have ever eaten. The others had a Doug's Burger, a Caprese Chicken Sandwich, and then a Fish Chips. The fry's were also outstanding We had a fine bottle of wine with lunch that was outstanding. Great food and very good service is hard to beat. Yes we will go back.