“Great addition to Wenatchee”

Sumo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 136 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2013

The hibachi is so good, the lunch price is great deal for the food that you get. Have had the filet minion a few times and its cooked perfect every time.

1  Thank Skindychic

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We checked tripadvisor before eating in Wenatchee, it seemed a wise thing to do..... We based our decision to eat at Fuji Yama based on the reviews. My first impression was "meh" with the disposable chopsticks and decor. But the sushi was really very good as was the service. No complaints at all really.

1  Thank blindlemonpie
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We love hibachi so were very happy to find this while in Wenatchee of all places. The service was excellent and our chef was quite talkative and fun. Both my husband and I ordered the filet and chicken breast which I highly recommend. We also opted for the fried rice rather than just plain white rice. The steaks were cooked perfectly and the chicken was moist and tender. The one odd thing was that they served spaghetti noodles along with the dinner. Personally I would have preferred more vegetables rather than adding these rather bland noodles. Rice is more than enough for a starch in the dinner. I also didn't love the ginger dip that they provided as it was rather overpowering but the other dip was great. The portions were generous and we actually took another entire meal for us home. This is a great place for couples, families but most of all kids. It was a lot of fun to watch their faces as the chefs performed.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

My boyfriend and I have been here several times and have never had a bad experience. The hibachi grill is awesome and it's such a fun and different experience. I think this place beats Benihana any day. You get a ton of tasty food for a reasonable price and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Friendly waitress and atmosphere. Everything we ordered was tasty. This place would have gotten a four star only if the spicy tuna roll was spicy and the green fish wisabi roe wasn't too spicy!! We would definately go back when we visit Wenatchee.

1  Thank searchingforbest