“Good price with good service.”

and 1 more site!
Value Inn Wenatchee
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I was with my family. I had two rooms. They are now under new management.The manager was really kind she gave us really good deal. I saw some previous reviews I was little worried but when we stayed there it was good.

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I am a transporter doing business in Wenatchee and had to have my car repaired and this motel is directly across the street. I was charged $71 and the place is a mess. Literally garbage all over the place, in the walkways and a big pile outside of the dumpster. Mattress's piled up along the building. The interior of the room is fair, but very dated!!!!.

To add insult, they want to charge me $2 for a fax. Marriot next door did it for free and I was not a guest.

Room Tip: Marriot is just up the street, the $20 difference is well worth the value.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennishs2014
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Thiefs! Lady at the front desk tried to deny we had booked a room after we had valid confirmation through Priceline.com. I had given her my last name, plus tried to show her our valid confirmation on my phone. She refused to look and said we had no reservation and that I didn't use a Visa Card. Again, huh? How many times do I have to explain we already have a valid reservation and you took our payment from Priceline. Priceline had to call them and confirm our reservation was valid. After that, the front desk lady (from India) said I thought you said friend. I said, what?...huh? What the hell are you talking about I said. You get what you pay for. Now given all hotels were booked solid, so we were desperate. Lessons taught are lessons learned. :(

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Funandsun45
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Yes , Hospitality & Accomodations , a Location to move arround most points one desires . We , a Friend & Pet Family ( Pet Friendly + + + ) were greeted with warmth, comfort and Low Key yet attentive Spirit from staff-owners Requests while getting settled in, First Impressions are the Travlers Key ! The New Owners-occupier(s) are making marked improvements and as Time - Travlers and exchanges happen this property will only improve form a fine point already. Personally Living Color add so much in the air care ... nice to see - feel here , so if your understanding of the day & age i.e. " we are ALL making a come back , ) Please do Consider this Value Inn in Wenatchee , oh towells warm ... just put in room upon entering ... nice , modest yet comfortable and as Value is more than $ it is for you to Discover realizing " The Virtues , Qualities , Attitudes of being are the most value added items packed " - Travelers Passport / Imprint - one will be met with , most often in Like Kind ... Happy Travels & Journies & Discoveries One and ALL ... Francis Brennan

Room Tip: The Two Qweens with Kitchen.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Don't bother, pay a little extra, I guarantee you'll be sorry if you choose this motel. The room was filthy and smell horrible (room 32 to be exact). My family and i had to wear sandals in the shower and there was not enough towels for the four of us. The towels were laying on the back of the toilet. Yuck! We didn't sleep at all, worrying about bed bugs and our car. Very shady neighborhood. This place should be closed down! BEWARE!!!!! If your family is thinking about staying at this motel, I would advise taking a look at the room before you purchase.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have stayed there in the past due to lower cost. The Inn is under new owner I believe and is getting remodeled. I stopped there at about 6:00 AM to see if they had a room available for a Sat. night and was able to check in then for an extra $10. It was very convenient and comfortable for me. I felt very good about my stay and enjoyed talking with the gal at the front desk. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The rooms were clean and the staff was very courteous. The lady at the front desk was very nice. My wife and I and our three boys needed a place and they came to our rescue. The only issues were,
it didn't come up on Washington-hotels.com and I think there is need for a bathroom may of some sort. The tile is very slippery when wet. Thank you for a good nights sleep on the fly. I also want to thank the overnight front desk at super 8 for letting me know about value inn. Without them , I never would have called and probably would have had to sleep in the car with my family or pay a lot more money for a room in chelan.

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wenatchee
Super 8 Wenatchee
#12 of 15 in Wenatchee
Travelodge Wenatchee
Travelodge Wenatchee
#9 of 15 in Wenatchee

Been to Value Inn Wenatchee? Share your experiences!