“presentation”

Cuisines: Japanese
Wenatchee, Washington
“presentation”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

so beautiful on the plate I wanted to take a picture, amazing flavor I had Mango roll my daughter said I would love! She was right oh so good!

• Visited January 2013

Seattle
“Best sushi ever”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We eat here all the time and never tire of it. Super choices of sushi rolls and sashimi plus an excellent sake selection. Sushi is as good as any big city! We are so fortunate to have this restaurant here.

• Visited January 2013
Missoula, Montana
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Really Good Sushi and Really Good Price. Atmosphere and Service were both phenomenal!

Stayed @ The Costal walking distance form the Hotel

Visited December 2012
“Good”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

The seating is a bit open for my liking, but the food is yummy. I love the crab salad. The service is good, but they are closed Mondays, I think.

Visited July 2012
Wenatchee, Washington, United States
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We first mistakenly went into this restaurant almost 2 years ago before a movie at the Liberty theater, and we have been going back ever since. The food is always excellent and they have a wide variety of Specialty Rolls that we always get. The staff is also very friendly. I would recommend the Tiger Roll, the Sweetheart Roll or the Two-Thumbs Roll and my wife loves the Godzilla Roll.

• Visited July 2012