“Good but not #3 in town”
Review of Taco Loco

Taco Loco
Ranked #47 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone number (509) 665-0594
Description: Phone number (509) 665-0594
“Good but not #3 in town”
Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Taco Loco is really good but I wouldn't rank it third in Wenatchee. But as culturally diverse as the Wenatchee Valley is you'd think there'd be better Mexican food. This is one of only two Mexican places I'll eat at, El Porton being the other. Everything else is so whitewashed. At least it's authentic.

2 Thank Dbonny

Kennewick, WA
“yum!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

fresh, tasty, delicious! We had Enchilalas Suizas (pork), Fish Tacos, Bbq Pork Tacos, Chicken Chimichanga, and some Churos. Small but cozy with nice atmosphere. Prices were good and service was great!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank monkeydeux
Ellensburg, Washington
“small but mighty”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

had many friends tell us about this place so we thought we would try it out. we were not dissappointed. we got there about 5 ish.. any later and we would not have found an empty table (there are less than a dozen). People were coming in all the time we were there.. either standing around outside (in the cold) waiting for a table or grabbing a to go order. I always take it as a good sign if people are willing to wait for a table. chips and salsa were great and they were not stingy with them. Another table ordered orange juice and they fresh squeeze it right there at the counter. YUM! I had one of their specialties and hubby had a whole head on grilled talapia. both were yummy. i will definately go back for the tamales.. maybe get them to go this time.

Visited January 2013
“Great Street Food and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I've been going here since they opened over 15 years ago. It has been fun watching their kids grow to be adults now. The food is simple, inexpensive and the best in Wenatchee.

Visited December 2012
Oliver, Canada
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I have eaten here once before and my wife and I stopped for lunch on our way through Wenatchee recently. Despite the fact that it does not look to appetizing from the outside, it is a great little place. The service is friendly and prompt. The restaurant itself is very clean even though it is quite old. On the suggestion of our server, we split a couple of lunches - a "wet burrito" and a fish taco. Both were among the best I have ever had. The chips and salsa are good as well.

The portions were large and tasty. We left feeling quite full and spent less than $11!!!

• Visited November 2012