“Good food in a funky little location.”
Review of Taco Loco

Taco Loco
Ranked #44 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone number (509) 665-0594
Description: Phone number (509) 665-0594
Wenatchee, Washington
“Good food in a funky little location.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

The waiters are always friendly, and very accomodating. This is a very small place, seats about 20 persons. Beer available. A couple can eat for about $20 or less here.
No air conditioning - beware on a hot day. There is outdoor tables available, for about 8 persons.
My husband & I have dined here about 15 times over the years. We will return! Good food, no frills. They make their own salsa, and offer genuine mexican beverages as well.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cindy G

Bellingham
“Tiny, but tasty”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

There were only about 6-8 tables inside, so we were glad we came in the afternoon. The food was very good, the service was very good. I had a tamal and a chile rellano. The tamal was moist and flavorful. The rellano was good, though not as "authentic" as I was expecting. My sister had a tostada and a sope and said both were very good.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Connie B
Seattle, Washington
“Good stuff in a small package”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Looked at a bunch of Google reviews before deciding to hit this place up for some Mexican. I was very happy with my chimichanga. There's only about 7 tables here, lot's of take out I think. The service was very friendly, food was good and the prices are right in line with what you would expect. I would definitely come back here next time I'm in Wenatchee.

• Visited February 2013
“Good but not #3 in town”
Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Taco Loco is really good but I wouldn't rank it third in Wenatchee. But as culturally diverse as the Wenatchee Valley is you'd think there'd be better Mexican food. This is one of only two Mexican places I'll eat at, El Porton being the other. Everything else is so whitewashed. At least it's authentic.

2 Thank Dbonny
Kennewick, WA
“yum!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

fresh, tasty, delicious! We had Enchilalas Suizas (pork), Fish Tacos, Bbq Pork Tacos, Chicken Chimichanga, and some Churos. Small but cozy with nice atmosphere. Prices were good and service was great!

Visited January 2013