“Favorite Turkey Sandwich”

San Francisco Sourdough Eatery
Ranked #40 of 136 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American
Description: Very tasty sandwiches and salads. Was exactly what we needed at the time and was located across the street from our hotel.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Can't beat the sub sandwiches at San Fran Sourdough! My favorite is the cracked pepper turkey. I would like to go back to try their homemade soups.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I love to stop by here for a sandwhich. The staff remembers me and my orders. The food is consistently good.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

As an admitted sandwich snob I love this place. Eaten there dozens of times. Sandwiches are great and the best sourdough on the West Coast including San Fran. Even though they have a set menu they will make whatever you want within reason. Extremely nice owner and staff. Place is immaculate. I don't eat sandwiches anywhere else in town.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

My colleagues and I enjoyed the fresh sourdough bread here. I had the Italian salad. It was very well sized, very fresh, carefully handcrafted, full of salami and all the trimmings and came with fresh bread. My colleague had a reuben sandwich and raved about it. All of the staff were very helpful, smiling, and it was a good feeling being there. The place is obviously popular among the locals, as there was a constant flow of people in and out. Good food. I would return and recommend eating here.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Their bread is made fresh daily and is the best I have ever eaten! Their sandwiches are worth every penny!