“Cute little old building historical nice!”
Review of Sassy's Diner - CLOSED

Sassy's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great for stopping in for a quick bite, prices are fair and service is good. Just wish it was open more hours.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Tastes like a home-cooked meal. Breakfast was good and good sized portions. Staff were nice and greeted us when we walked in.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have tried Sassy's two times for breakfast and one time for lunch. We found breakfast average, at best, and the lunch, with a chiliburger, was quite bland. On the first occasion, my wife and I had breakfast there, and found it filling. Good portions, eggs done properly, pancakes, but the space is a bit confining.
We returned for lunch a few weeks later, and had a cheesburger and a chili burger, and found the chili very bland, and frankly, not very good, although the fries were good.
We then returned with our daughter and her husband and two children. The orders covered the gambit of their menu, biscuits and gravy, bacon and eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, etc. Again, good portions, prepared as ordered, but again, very confining, especially for 6... I would like to have something to recommend about this restaurant, as i know many frequent it and speak well of it, and I do not have any negative comments beyond the cofining nature of the facility, I do not think I will be returning any time soon. There are other breakfast and lunch spots in Wenatchee and East Wenatchee that we prefer over Sassy's.

Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

Just love this place and out family eats there very often. Nothing pretentious just really good diner food. We always take out of town friends there and they always love it. Never had a bad meal. The service is always first rate and friendly. I LOVE their Monte Cristo sandwich. You rarely find it on a menu elsewhere. Most everything is home made including rolls, chili, etc. My clothes always smell like pancakes for an hour after leaving. Nothing wrong with that! The only thing I dislike is that they are not open for dinner.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

This diner, something of a time machine from the early 'sixties, hasn't been discovered yet. And since it's in Wenatchee, chances are that it never will be. I wouldn't say the food is outstanding (unlike the Mecca in Seattle, a diner with wonderful food), and it's true that the service is a bit lackluster. But honestly, Sandy's is just what you would want in an unpretentious, not-quite-as-clean-as-you-would-like place that ought to have a 1958 Desoto sitting out front. My menu had a thin film of grime on it (not very appealing, that) and the harsh lighting and decor was thought up by someone who has no clue as to how wonderful this restaurant could be if they only tried a little harder. I'd recommend it, but don't hope for too much other than an adequate plate of scrambled eggs, hash browns, and toast.

1  Thank Isoruku