“Great Bun”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great Bun”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This place has good food with fresh Ingredients. The bun has crispy fresh veggies, yummy noodles, tasty grilled meats, and wonderful fish sauce to top it. Their Pho also is good but the bun is what I go in for. The only complaint I would have is the service can be a bit slow.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Catisme

“Best Pho in Wenatchee! Maybe the best in the state!”
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. Everything I've had is top notch. I especially love Pho and Lemongrass Chicken so lets discuss that. Their Pho is out of control! I'm not an average Pho phan.... Even though I live over here in the boonies.. I have had my share of this delicious soup in restaurants from here to NYC and this place is my favorite. Perfectly fragranced broth. Fresh ingredients. Friendly waitress. Friendly and active owner. You MUST eat here! They also have devilishly spicy Lemongrass chicken and perfectly executed Bun Bowls. And their Spring Rolls and peanut sauce are exactly as they should be. Try this place and get hooked.

1 Thank Foodieinplain
“Best Pho in the Valley”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Great Pho, and I had it at every place in the valley. Best broth which makes the Pho. Other menu items are good as well.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank HKN222
“Good food”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Hey i can admit i'm new to this food but great news they will help you to experience. Great food and nice staff

Visited October 2012
Cashmere, Washington
“Good food poor service”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I feel sympathetic to their food. Their food is amazing but their service is way below the quality of their food. I have been to this restaurant twice and both times was almost devastated by the poor service. I may try it one more time but I really do not want to be let down a third time when there are other restaurants that have it all in the area.

Visited May 2012