“Great food -- but expensive”
Review of Ez's Burgers

Ez's Burgers
Ranked #34 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Beaverton, Oregon
“Great food -- but expensive”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I had their black bean burger and my wife had their chicken sandwich. We shared some sweet potato fries and each had milk shakes. The food was delicious -- with large servings. But the cost was more than I've ever spent for just a sandwich place before. (Over $28 for two people)

Bemidji, Minnesota
“Great greasy burgers....”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Seriously good burgers the way they ought to be. The garlic fries... well let me just say don't order them unless you want half a bottle of chopped garlic and another 6oz of pure oil with the order ( see pic.), but despite the odd order I will get a burger there anytime again.

Leavenworth, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I've been coming here since I was little. VERY good. I NEVER wanna see this place go...best burgers in Wenatchee is an understatement. (:

Red Deer, Canada
“Great staff - good Burgers & Malts”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

WE were travelling through and decided to try the best burger in Wenatchee - several online searches had it down to the top 3 - We headed to one mentioned burger stand - arrived about 8:40 pm - closing time was given online as 9:00 pm... Maybe they closed at 8:30 or maybe the staff was so keen on getting out the door at 8:30 they could not even come to the window and let us know if they were open or closed - just kept on wiping things down and mopping... (Maybe things were too "Dusty" )

We had no time to spend being "dizzy"...

So we arrived at E-Z Burgers....
...and were we ever glad we did!!!
...the order taking young man was most helpful - We ordered a meal but wanted a large malt as our beverage - they credited the price of a regular beverage (normally included in the meal) towards the large malt... (This is a first for us)

I had the Animal Burger DMDC, my gal had the Chipotle Chicken Swiss Cheese Sandwich - and Sweet potato fries - and of course - the ever famous chocolate malt -
Nothing disappointing here at all - and we were so very impressed with the service!!

E-Z - for value and service in Wenatchee!!!
YUMMMM!!!!!

Maricopa, Arizona
“great food”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Even thou it is a very small place, EZ's has one of the best burgers
I ever had. On top of that, they have a very polite crew.

Visited July 2013