“great food, great price”
Review of Godfather's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #96 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stopped here on our way to Leavenworth. If I'm in the area, I always hit this place up. During the week they have a lunch and dinner buffet, which includes salad bar and pizza. Everything is always fresh.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I got the buffet. The salad bar was OK and tasted fresh. The pizza bar was pretty awful. The pizzas were hard and tasted old from sitting out. I am really not that picky but when the pizza has been sitting for a while, you need to throw it out and put a fresh one out, even if the other one has not been eaten. I was also surprised they only sold beer but not wine.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Good place to have a salad bar while you have meetings or group gatherings. Nothing bad. convenient.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

The dinner buffet is a great value and has many salad options as well as pizza and a drink and dessert.

1  Thank MichelleGee8
Reviewed 15 December 2012

It's been a long time since we've had pizza from a Godfather's restaurant and this pizza was EXCELLENT! Delivered hot to our hotel room :)