“A truly memorable meal...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shakti's
Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Shakti’s, a refreshingly bold Wenatchee restaurant, continues to push the North Central Washington culinary envelope. A contemporary, relaxed ambiance like no other, unsurpassable fresh seafood, hand-cut meats, a perfectly matched boutique wine list, talented table service well above the norm and Chef Shakti Lanphere’s personal dedication to flavor and presentation have all sky-rocketed this savvy supper club to the top of the list for “destination restaurants”.Shakti’s is truly “as good as it gets” around here.
Eugene, Oregon
“A truly memorable meal...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was preparing for my next assignment as a FIS TD, over a week in Sun Valley. Dinners out alone. LOSER!
Walking Wenatchee Avenue I found two places nearby. A bistro...and Shakti's. I am so glad I wandered in, was guided to a small booth, skipped the prawn picatta and ordered the Saffron Clam Fettuccine. My goodness, saffron may be good for your bloodpressure, and a ton of other human functions but as prepared...fresh clams, basil, caperberries, and a rich broth. TASTY!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank snowmystr

“Good, but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Wife, daughter and I went for a birthday dinner. Service was good. Food was generally quite good. Wife had steelhead (very well cooked), I had lamb chops ( perfectly cooked and very tender) and daughter had pasta with creamed meat sauce (outstanding). Bread was very good. Our only disappointment of the evening was buying the Caesar salad upgrade for $3. It was pitifully small with very little dressing. Barely filled a small salad plate. My wife's house salad that came with the meal was larger and better looking and tasting. The only other disappointment was that we mentioned that it was our daughters 16th birthday dinner but server never acknowledged the event or offer any dessert which most restaurants do. After a $120 dinner I would have expected something.

shaktis218, Owner at Shakti's, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Trinasdad:
Oh no! I am SO sorry we disappointed you....of course, we DO have a yummy complimentary Birthday Dessert and obviously your server made a terrible mistake by not presenting one to your daughter. I am SO sorry!!! Wondering if it might have been my newer server....can you please contact me directly and fill me in on the details of when you were at my restaurant? Shaktis218@Gmail.com is where you can find me personally, 24 hours a day, and I'm hoping you will allow me to make this up to you and your daughter.
Kindly,
Shakti Lanphere - Owner
Winthrop, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food and service. Easy to find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

We enjoyed the service and the authentic wonderful, fresh food. It was easy to find and very clean. The menu was extensive and had many vegetarian entres to choose from which is great for me.

Visited March 2014
Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Happy Hour place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We meet here often with friends for a late afternoon-early evening dinner-oudoerve-glass of wine gathering time. Also Have eaten there for dinner several times, especially enjoy the outside eating area. Very good food and atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Wenatchee, Washington
“Aways great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

For me it is a special treat to eat at Shatkis. Food is always excellent , portions ample and service very good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Shakti's? Share your experiences!