“Yummy”

Applebee's
Ranked #21 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Penticton, Canada
“Yummy”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The food was excellent & the triple chocolate meltdown dessert was heavenly ! The staff were friendly , we had great service & the prices were reasonable . Why wouldn't we go back ?

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Marilyn N

Milwaukie, Oregon
“Just What You Want It To Be”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Applebee's are pretty much the same from place to place, but that is a good thing, since we go there for tasty food in a relaxed, sports themed atmosphere, at a reasonable price. I enjoyed my steak and my wife really liked her salmon. Pictures of local high school and college athletes in action add a local flare, and plenty of TV's showing national. Everyone working seemed in a good mood and were quite friendly.

• Visited April 2014
Wenatchee, Washington
“Great place”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

If your at a loss for a good place Applebee's is always there to enjoy. They go out of there way to please you. From opening the door on the way in to checking back to make sure things are ok.

• Visited February 2014
Carson Valley, Nevada
“Food is tasty!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

A recent trip to Wenatchee found us at Applebees at dinner time. With Great expectations we sat down to ameal. Deciding to eat off the regular menu as opposed to the budget 2 for 20 or 2 for 25 menus.
My daughter ordered the plank salmon with vegetables and I ordered a half rack of ribs.
I have to say that while the food was for the most part quite tasty, I think the value for meal was horrible. The plank salmon was the same size and dimension as a Schwanna salmon filet. However to charge 14+$ for something so small and with cold vegetables was really a bit off putting.
My rib dinner was ok, but the fries were cold and the ribs burnt. The coleslaw was very good though.

• Visited February 2014
Kent, Washington
“Your typical Applebee's”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Arrived on a Friday night about 6pm and were told it would be about 10 minutes, which was ok because the half of our party wasn't there yet. Waiting area was very small though.

Waiter Saul came up and took our drink orders after everyone was there, then when they were delivered he took our orders. Good thing he clarified my order because I would have been missing some food if he didn't. Food was alright.

Even though they were packed we never felt rushed.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!