“Grilled Chicken”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I ordered the Chicken, roasted potatoes and veggies for supper and really enjoyed my meal. I look forward to going to Applebee's when I go to the States.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nice place to stop after work, shopping or ball game. Bar is lively and help is very friendly. Get the $20 two for one special or just go with standard low-priced menu! Wine is again, a little high for this level of faciity!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

When we entered Applebee's we didn't need to wait long. The hostess came up right away to greet us and take the number in our party (4). We sat for a couple minutes and then our table was ready.

The menu was huge! We started with an appetizer of pretzel sticks with a couple dips. Oh so good! The boys chose their kids meals quickly and liked the side selections. There's more than just fries! Good job, Applebee's!! My husband enjoyed his selection, I picked one of the 550 calorie selections. The chicken was juicy, the veggies were great, but overall it lacked flavor.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The food was excellent & the triple chocolate meltdown dessert was heavenly ! The staff were friendly , we had great service & the prices were reasonable . Why wouldn't we go back ?

1  Thank Marilyn N
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Applebee's are pretty much the same from place to place, but that is a good thing, since we go there for tasty food in a relaxed, sports themed atmosphere, at a reasonable price. I enjoyed my steak and my wife really liked her salmon. Pictures of local high school and college athletes in action add a local flare, and plenty of TV's showing national. Everyone working seemed in a good mood and were quite friendly.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!