“Burgs and Shakes”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom Dick & Harry's Fabulous
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Claiming the best burgers and shakes. Very subjective. Order at the counter. Burgers are large, and gooey. Shakes are thick and ok. Friday night is Wenatchee Cruisers night, so there is a car show in the lot starting around 4:30 during the summer.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

People in line were requesting substitutions, the girl taking the order only had one answer for everyone,

"NO!!"

So we ordered, and our order finally arrived after a very, very long wait... shorted! Three customers, and only two meals... hmmm. "Could they put it on the grill now, I'll get back in line, and by the time I pay it should be done. Will that work?"

"NO!!"

Did notice the waitress' boyfirend came in to the restaurant. All service stopped while she went around the counter, kissed her boyfriend, spent some time with him, and then the boyfriend got in line. SURPRISE! HIS ORDER WAS READY ABOUT THE TIME HE GOT UP TO PAY!!

The food (well, what there was of it) was good, but the experience was AWFUL!!! Also, the prices are high!

I can eat at home, I go out for the experience, and the experience was ROTTEN!!!

Get rid of that little snot and maybe then they can start to get repeat customers, BUT IT WON'T BE ME!!

Maxine Speedwell (Max' wife)

3  Thank maxspeedwell
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This is an old fashioned mom and pop burger place that are becoming harder to find. They have great oldfashioned burgers, fries and milkshakes. Yum!!! lots of seating

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We have stopped in about 3 times, and found the place dirty. The tables needed cleaning, and general trash picked up. I guess it is a popular spot with the biker groups that stop there. Lots of cutesy '50's and '60's memorabilia to look at while you wait for your food and drinks. We probably won't go back until they clean the place up. They seemed very short handed everytime we were there, and cleaning up was just kind of an after thought after doing the cooking.

1  Thank WenatcheeWayne
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I was starving for a burger and fries while traveling through the area, and this looked like a charming place that would have good food. Looks are totally deceiving. First of all I was alarmed by the high prices. The kid taking our order was so slow and not friendly at all. The wait for food was almost ridiculously long. When I got the burgers I thought that they looked great. I was immediately turned off by the looks of the fries...yep tasted bad too! Okay so biting into the burger the meat tastes old and there is a sweet relishy sauce. Gross! I was so mad I was tempted to ask for my money back. I was not happy with any aspect of this meal, even my young kids wouldn't eat their burger! They advertise 24 flavors of soft serve, and the flavors are unique and interesting like german chocolate and cheesecake. So I thought an ice cream might give them a chance to redeem themselves. I started to order and was told they were out of that flavor. Of course! While I was deciding on plan B the girl just started rattling off the other flavors they were out of...pretty much the only ones I wanted! Well there goes the chance to redeem yourself. They will never get my business again.

1  Thank scrabblequeen11