“Good beer and BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Bend, Oregon
“Good beer and BBQ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

They brew their own beer and lease space to Country Boy's BBQ for food. We had pulled pork sandwiches with cole slaw and my husband had 2 of their beers. Good food at a good price and good beer. You can even watch the brewmaster through the window while sitting at a tall table. Excellent service and we'd go back again if we were visiting again.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank bendcoles

Lompoc, California
“Loved the place”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I love this place! They had a wide variety of beers, including an excellent Hefewisen. They had barbeque, and as reluctant as this southern boy to try barbeque from north of the Mason-Dixon line, the brisket was excellent! Will definitely go back next time I'm in Wenatchee (probably several times!)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank NASAEd
Wenatchee, Washington
“Good Brew”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

As I was searching the offerings, I was offered samples, and was asked what I was looking for. I like that. I tried the Amber, and it was worthy. ($5+ for a 16oz)
Decor nice, viewing of the brewing operation nice. Outdoor seating available. It is located near the ever-expanding waterfront area, only 2 blocks from downtown.
I was greeted promptly, but was not bid farewell, and the crowd was minimal.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cindy G
Portland, Maine
“Almost there...”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

They are still developing their full-scale brewing capacity. Infrequently they have their own beer on tap, but it is small batch for now. They are making progress on their large system which will have a really cool viewing room. For now, they have an excellent selection of microbrews. I am highly impressed with the quality of beer they choose to put on tap. Perhaps this suggests a high quality of brew in the future. The food is delicious and cheap, it is a little confusing that you can't run one tap for brew and ballast...you must pay for food separately. They should iron out this kink.

Visited March 2013