“Excellent food, friendly staff and nice patio”
Review of Pybus Bistro

Pybus Bistro
Ranked #17 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Kootenay Rockies, Canada
“Excellent food, friendly staff and nice patio”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was such a lovely sunny day and we were fortunate to find a free table at busy Pybus Bistro ! The Chef went out of his way to make sure that the meal I chose agreed with my allergies and that was much appreciated ! Carrot ginger soup, fennel salad, pommes frites, endive and apple salad and of course a decadent desert.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank garden-witch

Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful small plates”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

A great spot to go after work, sit at the bar and watch the food being prepared. The french fries are top notch along with mussels(in season). Nice wine.
The service is very attentive and every plate I have tried has been delicious!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gardener60
leavenworth
“Awesome brunch”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went for brunch last Sunday and was pleasantly surprised. Everything was great, the service, the french press coffee, mimosa, and food. I had the eggs Benedict and it was awesome, the hollindiese sauce was light and fresh, the eggs poached perfectly, and the shaved ham was divine. Will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank corey m
Anchorage, Alaska
“Excellent Brunch Spot In Wenatchee”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent breakfast! My honey and I went here when it first opened and immediately liked it. I had one of the best croissants of my life (YUM). It is fun to sit at the counter and see where all the magic happens too. Can't wait to come back for lunch and/or dinner! Only reason I didn't give this a higher off the bat is that service was a little unorganized, but like I said, they had just opened, so I'm sure it's probably better now ;)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sarah V
E. Wenatchee
“Extremely dissatisfied”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We were on a ladies outing and had lunch here. We had a French Ham and gruyere sandwich with bechamel sauce. Served on light white thin sandwich bread, maybe one ounce of ham on the whole thing, nothing else on the sandwich. It was served with one small pickle the size of your little finger.
Over priced for sure. The other four ladies were served similar small servings and were not happy with the pork bellys or salads. We won't go back.

• Visited October 2013