“Great food, excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles

McGlinn's Public House
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Local favorite year after year featuring fresh and local foods from scratch. Open kitchen with wood fired oven in wonderful historical atmosphere. Great selection of Wenatchee area wines and Northwest ales. Hand made pizzas, hand cut steaks, pastas, specialty sandwiches and burgers, seafood, and many signature salads. Come see why we are a top rated Tripadvisor restaurant.
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stopped in on a Saturday afternoon and couldn't have been happier with both the food and the service. The food was fresh, the menu was diverse and inviting. We loved the local beer selection and the staff treated our three year old daughter like a princess. We will be back very soon.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Edmonds, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Pizza and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Cool family friendly restaurant located in downtown Wenatchee, great food, great selection of beer and wine, super friendly staff, I have eaten there numerous times on my trips over the mountain never disappointed.

Visited March 2013
Leavenworth, Washington
“Mid week dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

My wife and I went for a midweek dinner, our first time. My wife had steak and I had salad. The steak was fine and salad plentiful but nothing special. The salad did not come with the piece of bread. The place was crowded and we sat at the bar. The waiters were over worked and thus not very attentive. The food took longer than average. The waitress placed dirty glasses and water jugs at the edge of the bar, within 12 inches of where I was sitting…not good at all.
So avoid crowded times unless one is there for drinking beer etc. Management needs to pay attention to details about dirt glasses, plates and such. If there was a floor manager, he was not visible!!!

• Visited October 2013
Oregon City, Oregon
“Great side salad!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The restaurant wasn't that busy when we went in, our server was pretty indifferent to us, but not rude. Husband got a pizza, and I got the wood fired chicken. The side salad that came prior to the meal was the best side salad I've ever had. It was fresh with various kinds of lettuce, and a variety of veggies on top. The dressing seemed homemade and was delicious, blue cheese. Husband wasn't thrilled with his pizza, he said it was soggy and the toppings were boring. My chicken was perfectly cooked, the mashed potatoes didn't have much flavor. I liked my iced tea came in a carafe so I had plenty at my leisure. If i had been dining alone I would have given 4 stars, but I have to factor in husband's non-descript pizza and give this a 3 star rating.

Visited October 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“An excellent place for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

After spending nearly an hour waiting for a goods train to move away from the tracks,we decided to walk back over a footbridge. We were delighted to find McGlinn's where we had very good salads and drinks and were served by very friendly people.

• Visited September 2013