“Great food and great service”

McGlinn's Public House
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Local favorite year after year featuring fresh and local foods from scratch. Open kitchen with wood fired oven in wonderful historical atmosphere. Great selection of Wenatchee area wines and Northwest ales. Hand made pizzas, hand cut steaks, pastas, specialty sandwiches and burgers, seafood, and many signature salads. Come see why we are a top rated Tripadvisor restaurant.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My son and I were there 2 nights ago and had their garlic chicken and their gyro (with real meat subbed for vegetarian) pizzas. They were on probably the best gluten free crusts we have had yet! Fire oven cooked and were so good
Had to taste the house beer bread. It was really good if you still eat bread and like beer it will amaze you!
Server was so friendly and accommodating. It was a little warm sitting at the back of the restaurant where the pizza ovens are but otherwise being in a nearly 100 year old building was really neat
I can understand why it's rated #1 in Wenatchee. I'm hoping to go back tonight and try something else!

There are newer reviews for McGlinn's Public House

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I had draught Guinness and the Blackened Rib Eye steak, best meal since arriving in America by far. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. The free sample of beer bread didn't hurt either

Reviewed 4 July 2014

When we selected this place for our evening meal, we hit the nail on the head! Great service followed by some great brews. The food was excellent. I had the John Paul and my wife had the Black and Blue salad. We were very pleased from start to finish and I can highly recommend this place. Most def, we'd go back!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I took my dad there and we had a good meal. the service was great and my salad was super. It was a bit on the noisy side even though there weren't that many people there so don't expect a quiet atmosphere. It is a public house so it has more of a pub feel to it than a quiet American restaurant. My father could not finish his seafood, and he did say that it did not taste right. I would definitely go back for the salad.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The hotel recommended this restaurant and it was great! It looks pretty unassuming from the outside, but the food and the wine were great! We got there pretty late after a drive in from Seattle and had dinner.

I ordered the prosciutto and peach pizza and had them add fig and caramelized onions. It rocked.

My niece had the steak and it was served with a huge piece of bread. OK, it was more like a bread square - kinda like a piece of cake from a square pan. It was incredible and the butter was perfectly soft. I don't really want to know how many calories it was, but it was worth sharing it :)

Go - you won't be disappointed. Our waitress said they serve the bread as the strawberry shortcake base. I might just need to take another trip to Washington to try that!