Westport Inn
US$150
US$125
US$136
US$124
Glenacres Historic Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$129
Travelocity
US$171
US$166
Loge at The Sands(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$56
US$116
US$100
Mariners Cove Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$125
Canterbury Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewsking suitein townshort strollping pongtop flooroff seasonmain roombathroom windowsound of the wavesfirst floorseparate bedroomfishing tripfire pitfront officeocean viewcomfortable roombeach access
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Westport Inn had all the amenities. We had a king bed room, which was actually two rooms plus the bathroom. Gas fireplace, a bottle of wine and wineglasses awaiting us, separate bedroom with a TV, living room which included a daybed, couch, table and chairs, TV, microwave, and frig. Great location by the marina - walk to breakfast and shops. fresh cookies and coffee in the lobby, and blankets for boat-watching on the deck. Very pleasant hosts - we'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MWVCAA
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I purchased a groupon coupon for two nights for my husbands birthdayand then an addtional third....decent price for a jacuzzi cottage maybe a bit high..the staff was very nice...cottage was very clean...the Inn was to have a local wine in the cottage for us..they didn't..instead a super cheap wine....there isnt a really comfortable chair to sit on...the day bed isnt exactly comfy...to watch TV..TV size was good...I would NEVER put 2 couples in the unit...too tiny and uncomfortable. The so called kitchen table was cute but...a glass top bar height table with 4 stools that swiveled that you didnt want to spend too much time sitting on ...no stove but a nice micro and a propane 2 burner cook top that is fine our unit had a nice refer...the pots and pans are el cheepo...and no serving spoons or larger bowls...minimal cookware..bring your own stuff if you are a cook like me...the bed was fine..lots of pillows and jacuzzi was fun...nice bathroom. Overall its really close to the beach and we enjoyed it ...love Westport...but some of the details are not there that make a place really great so it was overpriced....

Room Tip: cottage #3 is a little more private but has the exit road by the bedroom....
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meegan D
Reviewed 31 May 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here during this years Westport Crab Races. We stayed in a tent in their RV park. Park was clean and quite. They have a community bathroom with showers that were clean. Also there is a community fire pit outside the RV park fence nearest the hotel. We were told by locals that there is some crime that happens here but nothing happened while we were there. I would stay there again. RV sites were 31 for full hookup. Hotel starts around 125-130 as I recall.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I recently made a reservation here, and needed to cancel due to some personal issues. I was charged a $25 cancellation fee which I was not happy about, but expected. It was clearly listed in their cancellation policy. My personal issues were resolved more quickly than expected so I called back within 24 hours to try and reopen the reservation. I was rudely told that there was nothing they would do about the $25 charge and any new reservation would have to be full price.

While I was a bit upset that they would not be flexible with me about the cancellation fee, the biggest issue was the manner in which I was treated. There was no hint of sympathy or any "I'm sorry that's just the way things are," but rather disdain for me for even asking. As if I was trying to steal from them.

I am not one of those consumers that tries to take advantage of the "customer is always right" mentality, and I don't expect to be treated like a king. But I do expect a certain level of common courtesy that I was not given. It was like they didn't even want my business. That put me off enough to not stay there and to write this review. I'll be staying at the Glenacres Inn a few blocks away, which looks like a nicer place anyway. And they were very polite and accommodating over the phone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My husband and I took an anniversary trip to Washington state, traveling all the way from Oklahoma! We found a Groupon for the Westport Inn and made a pit stop in Westport during our week long trip. What a lovely little town and hotel! We arrived early and lucked out and was able to check in early. We reserved a king suite and found the room to be quite spacious, comfortable, very clean and quiet! We had a lovely view of the ocean from the third floor. The town of Westport is small, but safe and my husband and I enjoyed walking thru town checking out the pier, fishing boats, and small gift shops along the way. There is a beautiful lighthouse in town that is definitely worth checking out too! The hotel is within walking distance of the beach for a nice afternoon/early evening stroll. We thoroughly enjoyed our nice quiet, relaxing night in Westport and would love to visit again!

Room Tip: We had a third floor room at the end of the hotel. It was very quiet and you could look out and see the water from the window. Was a wonderful picturesque view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple