“Pretty Good”

Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Westport
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Our hamburgers are ground fresh daily! Our seafood and chicken is hand-dipped, fresh to order!
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Food was pretty average fair but the service was excellent. My husand and I had the clam chowder, fish, shrimip, oysters and fries. I would go back.

2  Thank LaDonna L

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Funky little place that surprised us with great food- the fresh, handmade burgers were wonderful after a long day fishing. The service was excellent

1  Thank GarandLisa1
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The portions are very generous! I couldn't get close to finishing so it's a great place to share a dish for those on a budget. This isn't a greasy spoon but more like Mom's kitchen and there are two women who work the front counter that are pretty fantastic. Friendly place. Food was cooked perfectly!

3  Thank Cashmann
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The blueberry pancakes were worth the trip. This is a very good place to have breakfast whether you are going out fishing or just visiting.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I ordered fish n chips and clams n chips for dinner last night. Pretty busy place because their prices are good! I needed to order something for my 9m old and didn't see anything on the menu but asked if they had anything like mashed potatoes for my babe. The owner said no, but he'd make me some! What great service. Everyone was super kind and friendly. We enjoyed chatting with them and all 3 of us left fed and happy!

2  Thank Espressogirl21