“Great Couple's spot on the watter.”
Review of Half Moon Bay Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Half Moon Bay Bar & Grill
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014

In town for a Family Memorial & needed a place to escape. Great place on the watter to sit and relax. Beer was cold and the food was very good. Burger was Awsome & my wife liked the Ahi tuna appitizer. We will defenetly go back. Staff was also very plesent.

1  Thank Erik S

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We were in Westport at lunch time and wanted to find lunch that was not fried fish. Half Moon Bay has a nice variety of foods on the menu. This is also a bar with a large selection of beer on tap and huge Bloody Mary's made with house made mix. The food was tasty and the view down the waterfront is outstanding. There are good views from most seats. The service was friendly but rather slow due to the lunch rush. We will go there again when we return to Westport.

2  Thank OlympicNavigators
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We just had drinks here, they were good. They had shrimp, cheese and pepper stick on the skewers. $15 a piece. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the view and the sunshine. The restuarant is attached to a hotel. They have a cute gift shop in the lobby and have a happy hour shopping special.

1  Thank juliebug52
Reviewed 27 May 2014

After clam digging this morning, we went to Half Moon for a lunch. We were the ONLY people in the restaurant at 11:30 and at noon, one other couple came in. My wife ordered their specialty Bloody Mary which was as usual good and topped off with a spear of veggies, cheese and a prawn. I ordered a black coffee that was very stale and had been on the warmer far too long. The waitress was kind enough to accept my complaint and brewed a fresh pot of java. I ordered their South Beach Sampler (Half a surf melt, small Caesar salad, & a cup of our award winning creamy clam chowder) and the sandwich on a ciabatta roll was so tough I couldn't even tear it apart with my teeth. My wife had a bay shrimp wrap (Fresh Bay shrimp, avocado, lettuce, tomato, roasted garlic ranch on a sun dried tomato wrap) which she liked. In the past we have always been very pleased with the service and food but this time I was very disappointed. The best thing this restaurant has going for it now is the view of the marina.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Reasonably priced tasty food, generous drinks, great views of the marina, and a hometown crowd was a nice blend for travelers. The fish tacos were exceptional!

1  Thank Rodd P