“Pleasant accomodations at a moderate price”
Review of Willows Motel

Willows Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wilbur
Willows Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wilbur
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had a nice experience dealing with Diana at this establishment. The room was clean and moderately priced. I was pleasantly surprised that they had WiFi and Dish TV included. The location is a quiet, small town, with a nice breakfast/lunch restaurant conveniently located directly across the street.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ivar H

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have stayed with Diana several time. She has always been pleasant and has bent over backwards to make sure our stay as amazing as possible. This only place in the area we will ever stay. Extremely Clean and Comfortable. We will see you again in a few weeks.

Room Tip: My favorite are 7 and 11.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashley c
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed here on my way to the coast. It was getting late, the sign said vacancy so I pulled in to check on rates. The owner was very friendly and the rate was good. The room was very clean. After getting a bite to eat a storm blew in. 60-70 mph winds! First it was wind and dust, then it turned to wind and heavy rain. I was afraid the wind would blow my motorcycle over so I stood outside holding it. The owner was outside securing things. She offered to find a place to put my bike so it would be protected but I didn't want to try to move it at this point. She even held my bike so I could get my rain gear on! What a lady!! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Brad K
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed here with 12 people, 6 rooms in July of 2013. There wasn't much choice of hotels, but the reviews are accurate for this venue. The owner is extremely friendly and accommodating and she sent us to have dinner at the restaurant where her son is employed. We had a great time. There were horse shoes game that many of our party enjoyed and laundry facilities across the street. The rooms were basic but comfortable, and Diana was wonderful to work with. Nothing fancy but definately would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The Willows is right off of US-2 in the small town of Wilbur. It is an older motel but is well-maintained and extremely clean, obviously kept with care by proprietors who I would likewise commend for their warm, gracious customer service. US-2 is not the busiest highway these days, and despite the fact the motel is just off the road it was very quiet at night; subsequently I had an extremely comfortable stay, and was pleased to have Wi-Fi access in my room. Menus for local establishments are provided in the room, and while there is one place open for breakfast & lunch directly across the street and another (the beloved Billy's Burgers) less than a block away Wilbur is of such a size that guests can easily stroll to other dining options in town. I look forward to staying again the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank 8TrackLincoln
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Wilbur is a small twon near Grand Coulee Dam. We stayed there on August 4th to meet some family memeber. The owner was extremly friendly and helpful. She pointed some interesting places to see in the farming town. Also, she shared with us some of the history of the town. Since I booked two rooms she automatically gave me some discount which I was totally unexpected. The room was quiet and bed comfortable.

We had left some cloth in one of the room. She sent the cloth to us through mail promptly. It was a very welcoming place if you happen to pass through the town and need a place for the night. Close to Coulee Dam where you can see the nightly laser show there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MountainAndLake L
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Stayed here 1 night in July 2012 en route to Seattle from Glacier National Park. What service and what a friendly, open-hearted welcome we received from mother and son running the place. Room very clean, comfortable and quiet. Don't pass this place by if you're looking for a comfortable resting place

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Been to Willows Motel? Share your experiences!