We stayed in one of the cabins adjacent to the lodge. View of river from cabin. Very peaceful. Centrally located if you use the suspension bridge near the cabins to cross into town. Bridge is only for foot traffic. Walk to nearby bakery and stores took 5 minutes and that was in the snow.
Cabin was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1/2 of lodge built in 2011, second half in 2012. Cabins built in 2009. All cabins & lodge rooms on river. Cabins have full kitchens with cooking utensils and barbecues on covered decks. Ice rink & ski trails next to property. Fish or float river, walk to town, bike from from your door.Many places have a two night minimum we do not in the lodge.Specials for Lodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Methow River Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Methow River Lodge And Cabins
- Methow River Lodge & Cabins Hotel Winthrop