We stayed here for 3 nights recently and from the beginning to the end our experience was great. We stayed in the lodge and everything was new and smelled of fresh cut pine. The hotel & bathroom were clean. The bed was really comfortable and the patio led out directly to the river. There were chairs and a table on the patio and a picnic table that was closer to the river. We felt very comfortable here and the owners were very, very nice, and helpful too! If we ever go back to Winthrop (and I think we will) we will definitely stay at the Methow River Lodge or in the cabins! The suspension walking bridge was not far from the hotel and a short walk to the town. The town is charming with a lot of cool places to shop, and eat, and had a nice old museum too. The food was great almost everywhere we ate. So many friendly people/shop owners in this town, it was hard to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1/2 of lodge built in 2011, second half in 2012. Cabins built in 2009. All cabins & lodge rooms on river. Cabins have full kitchens with cooking utensils and barbecues on covered decks. Ice rink & ski trails next to property. Fish or float river, walk to town, bike from from your door.Many places have a two night minimum we do not in the lodge.Specials for Lodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Methow River Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Methow River Lodge And Cabins
- Methow River Lodge & Cabins Hotel Winthrop