We stopped in after a long day of motorcycling from the northeast. Dolly welcomed us with a great smile, a cool beverage, and gave us a wonderful room in her new facility, overlooking the river. Although the lodge is not in town, take a short walk across the pedestrian bridge, over the river and you are right there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1/2 of lodge built in 2011, second half in 2012. Cabins built in 2009. All cabins & lodge rooms on river. Cabins have full kitchens with cooking utensils and barbecues on covered decks. Ice rink & ski trails next to property. Fish or float river, walk to town, bike from from your door.Many places have a two night minimum we do not in the lodge.Specials for Lodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Methow River Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Methow River Lodge & Cabins Hotel Winthrop
- Methow River Lodge And Cabins