We were visiting Wnthrop the first weekend after a devastating fire in the area. We had a king room in the lodge and my son with his family stayed in the cabin. Both were very clean and cozy and we loved the rustic decor. Our room faced the river and there was no noise from the road or the bridge visible from the lodge. Walking distance to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1/2 of lodge built in 2011, second half in 2012. Cabins built in 2009. All cabins & lodge rooms on river. Cabins have full kitchens with cooking utensils and barbecues on covered decks. Ice rink & ski trails next to property. Fish or float river, walk to town, bike from from your door.Many places have a two night minimum we do not in the lodge.Specials for Lodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Methow River Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Methow River Lodge And Cabins
- Methow River Lodge & Cabins Hotel Winthrop