Mt Gardner Inn
AbbyCreek Inn(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
Methow River Lodge & Cabins(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotels.com
Hotel Rio Vista(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
US$138
Sun Mountain Lodge(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$165
  • Pool
US$77
Chewuch Inn & Cabins(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
US$117
Official Site
US$102
US$83
US$70
US$64
QualityInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspartridgeminute walkdirect tvin townpet friendly roomdefinitely stay here againarrowleaf bistrowonderful hostslovely roomcascade loopstayed longerwithin walking distancegreat place to staybed was comfortablewine glassesblues festivalpedestrian bridge
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am pleased to have found this Inn by looking through Trip Advisor. If I had driven by, I don't know that it would have caught my attention as place I'd like to stay--it feels like a hidden gem. It's right on the highway, but we didn't hear any noise on the back side. We loved this place because it was really clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, we were away from the town--yet only a pleasant 10-15 minute walk to get there. The owners were very nice about supplying anything you need, directions, suggestions for things to do or eat. Loved just sitting outside and enjoying the quiet and relaxing with a glass of wine.

Room Tip: I think the rooms on the back side (not the highway) are a better choice as you get the afternoon sun. My friend and I decided that we would rather have a hide a bed and one bed than two beds in order to have the back of the building--glad we did.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank PickyInSeattle
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Mt Garnder Inn was a pleasant surprise on the edge of Winthrop. It was just a short walk into the middle of the historic town, and an excellent escape over the river at the end of the day. The rooms were spacious, comfortable, well equipped, and very clean. We had a room with easy to access to a sunny deck too. Just perfect. The hosts were lovely, and recommended an excellent restaurant in town (Arrowleaf Bistro). I'd happily recommend a stay here for a visit to Winthrop!

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms were really great value, and the view was spectacular.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014

i highly recommend the Mt.Gardner Inn. we enjoyed our stay in the top floor Ptarmigan room. it was comfortable and quiet with a lovely view from our deck. also, be sure to take the 10 minute walk into town over the footbridge.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank getoutontheroad
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This Inn was recommended by another business owner in Winthrop and was a real find. It is a gem! Large rooms, comfortable beds, unique furnishings and awesome mountain view- all in town! It is very reasonably priced. The owners are super nice and very helpful on anything local, be it restaurants, hikes, drives, activities. They have a great fly fishing shop within the lobby, and provide guide service for fishing. We had such an outstanding stay last Oct. for 6 days, that we returned again this Spring and brought my mom with us. All of the hills surrounding town are ablaze with flowers. Couldn't have had a better experience than what this Inn provided. They have lovely grounds and gardens, with outdoor lounges to sit on and a barbeque for anyone to use.

Room Tip: Any room is great, but I love the 2nd floor rooms due to a better view of the mountains. The lower rooms have more of a garden view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GreenwaterJan
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have stayed at Mt Gardner Inn many times over the years. It is my go-to place when I visit Winthrop and I have never been disappointed. I love the location - convenient and quiet, the comfortable rooms - always immaculate and well-appointed, and the friendly hosts - Allison and Greg are great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo