“Good food and friendly service”
Review of Arrowleaf Bistro - MOVED

Arrowleaf Bistro
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 20
Reviewed 22 July 2014

One of the better restaurants in the Methow Valley. The food was good but the best part of the meal was the cheese plate and the outdoor seating by the river. In comparison to the food at Sun Mountain lodge this was by far the better value.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

A very welcoming restaurant with delightful staff and good, wholesome food with enjoyable wine. Very good value. We particularly enjoyed the steaks

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This place is known for having good local meals. It was the driving force for us to eat there since it was my birthday.

Well, I had the Bison Meatballs and some kind of mashed potatoes. I found the Meatballs to be too dry and no favor. I eat maybe one out of three and the mashed potatoes where almost non existent in quantity. I should have complained more directed but our waitress was always with a couple of friends who were eating there. After 20 minutes I stopped trying to get her attention.

My wife had Chicken Marrakesh. It was quite tasty. I wished that was my meal.

I also notice another patron with Organic Pork Chop. It was huge and about half way through not cooked. She spoke up and got another one. I still do not know how she finished it.

So Lesson Leaned, tell them to "take it back," and your birthday can get better. Also get up and go to kitchen when the waitress is always doing something else.

2  Thank BEC308
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was our first time to stay the night in Winthrop and to eat at the Arrowroot Bistro. We really enjoyed the menu that while showcasing local products, still managed to be exciting and interesting for those of us who always enjoy finer dining. I can't recall precisely what dishes we ordered that evening but the four of us thought we had found a delightful restaurant and couldn't say enough good things about the menu, the food preparation, the wine list and the service.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had the beet salad with goat cheese and I had duck and my wife had the chicken. The salad was wonderful, the duck excellent and the chicken good. We sat outside and enjoyed listening to the river as we ate.