If you are going to do a tour of wineries in Woodinville, this is really the only place to stay. Having said that, it was pretty average against expectations. First, its a nice property. If your benchmark for rating it as a "4 or 5" is a Marriott, then you will likely be OK. For me, a "5" is like a Four Seasons and on that scale, this property does not measure up. Just felt a little tired for me. Carpets were a little worn, little things here and there that said it was time to freshen up the property that has high potential. Our room (which was a suite) overlooked the main courtyard. Do not do that. There was a band playing for the lounge and along with crowd noise in the bar, it was less than the relaxing, tranquil environment we were counting on. We had dinner at the Barking Frog. If dinner was really good, might have pushed this to a "4", but was actually disappointed. The service was pretty uneven. Barking Frog is advertised as "fine dining". I would describe it more as pretty good casual. The menu was pretty creative, but the food was just average. I live in Seattle area, eat out regularly, and we are pretty spoiled by a lot of good restaurants and this would not stack up in the top 25%. If you are in Seattle for a few days and want to include a tour of Woodinville wineries, stay downtown and make the trip out for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 110 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside Lounge, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Tuesday-Saturday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville