Willows Lodge
US$151
US$184
US$177
Country Inn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell(Bothell)(Great Value!)
US$157
Priceline
US$85
Motel 6
  • Pool
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland(Kirkland)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hotels.com
US$101
1,172 results
All reviewsbarking frogred hook brewerywine tastingherb farmchateau stfireside loungemichelle winerywine countrysoaking tubnicer roomcolumbia winerywithin walking distancebeautiful propertygas fireplacepacific northwestromantic getawayseattle area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were recently guests at a wedding held at this lovely facility and I was very impressed by the whole experience! The staff was helpful, accommodating, and welcoming, the grounds beautiful, the food incredible!

Room Tip: We did not stay there, so I cannot speak to the quality of the rooms, but if they were anything like the rest of what we saw, I would not hesitate to stay there!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is definitely one of the best places I've ever stayed in. The rooms are very nice and the lodge as a whole very luxurious. All the grounds are well kept and everyone working there always says 'hello' in a very genuine way.

The rooms are nice and big with very comfortable beds and some extra seating. I am not sure how the different room categories compare, but mine had a big soaking tub and a fireplace. The bathroom has a digitally controlled shower which is awesome.

They have a little mini fridge with wine and stuff of that nature in it. There is a long shelf along the wall opposite the bed that I felt was cluttered with way too many snacks and beverages for sale. I also thought the room smelled a little like a wet dog. I do know that they accept pets, so I wasn't sure if it was from a previous guest, neighboring guest or just how it smelled. Not a big deal.

I would definitely return again, as I found the staff and lodging to be just awesome. Mostly I wanted to write this review so I can add a bunch of pictures.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Matt H, General Manager at Willows Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Matt R-

Thank you for high reviews of the lodge and more specifically of the team. This groups cares very much about lodge and how our guests are treated and it’s wonderful to when it shows.

I am sorry to hear about the wet dog smell in the room, we do allow pets but that is no excuse, it should have been caught by our detailed room inspections and remedied. Thank you for sharing so we can ensure the next guest does not have the same thing.

To answer your implied question: All rooms have the fireplace and deep soaking tubs. For the jetted version upgrade to the nicer style room.

We look forward to welcoming you back early and often.

Matt

Reviewed 16 October 2013

The hotel was situated in a perfect location, not too far from Seattle but far enough to enjoy the breath taking scenery. All of the staff were very helpful and friendly. The spa was on the small side but it was perfect after a long day of sightseeing.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed here for two nights when we moved to town and it was amaaazing. The lodge was GORGEOUS, the room service food was SPECTACULAR, the rooms were STUNNING. I just loved, loved, LOVED it. Wish I had a chance to try out the spa. But we did love walking to Red Hook next door for meals and beer! One slightly odd encounter, though, was when I left my room key in our room AND my purse in my car... they didn't want to let me in because I had my 3-year old son with me (like they almost didn't believe I was staying there-- I am on the younger side and not quite as fancy as the hotel) so I had to juggle him back out to the car to get my ID. But then all was fine. The concierge guy was super friendly and helpful, though!!

Room Tip: If you want peace and quiet and it's the weekend when they might be having activities/live music in their inner patio area, make sure you don't get a room facing that courtyard because it's loud!! BUT, if you want to enjoy it from the comfort of your room and sit on your own patio to do so, go for it!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Beautiful facility, not too small, not too large, very aesthetically pleasing. Very comfortable room and bed with fireplace and balcony. The best for me was the bath with wonderfully smelling bath products. I could push back the screen and enjoy my spa bath while watching the fire and the TV in the main room. The only negative I have is that the restaurant on the property, The Barking Frog, did not meet our expectations.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple