This "Amazing" stay at the Willows Lodge was the perfect weekend it is a must stay here if you ever visit Seattle, Woodinville, or the state of Washington. This place is Awesome and the pictures do not give this beautiful Gem of a lodge it's justice! The experience of our stay last weekend. First things first, I have to say that the location is superb and we felt like we were in another country from the beginning of our entire say. I had a nicer room (#116) that was amazing, so if any of the other rooms were similar then WOW! It was a first floor room and by reading other reviews I didn't have any problems with noise at all. The Barking Frog is one of the best restaurants that I've ever eaten in. Make sure you make reservations for your entire stay to get a table. The Grand Marnier Prawns are to die for!!! The Barking will be expensive $$$$ but you have to go in knowing you are about to spend money on food that it well worth every penny. We ate there for dinner and breakfast during our stay. We didn't get a chance to utilize any of the spa treatment or the hot tub but I'm sure that they are wonderful as well. I would also like to think everyone at the Willows Lodge from our Barking Frog service with Kristen; she was amazing! The Lodge staff and their excellent service and the very courteous, motivated Valet guys! Thank You all for making my Engagement Weekend.....Priceless!
Weekend Stayed: 27-29 June
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville