“Lots of fun, worth a few hours”
Review of Red Hook Brewery

Red Hook Brewery
Ranked #2 of 65 things to do in Woodinville
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular local brewery.
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Willows Lodge next store and decided to walk over for the tour and dinner. The tour is about 1 hour and costs only $1. You get an overview of the beer making process along with sampling of 5 different brews plus your choice of a 6th one. And you keep the glass as a souvenirs. David was our guide and was extremely entertaining. This is not for kids (there were 3 in our group). Leave them home if you come. Then ate dinner in the pub. The ESB burger and fries were great.

2  Thank meldjax2
There are newer reviews for Red Hook Brewery

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Red Hook is very casual fun dining. Menu is not fancy but good (and inexpensive) Staff friendly. Gift shop nice to select different Red Hook brews for gifts of take home.

1  Thank Pickyone12

Yes, great brewery tour.
Yes, great beer.

Was I willing to wait for a table? Not initially. I have an aversion to long waits and even on that very rainy day, the wait was out the door!

Fortunately, they have a very small gift shop that kept me laughing and entertained for the duration. In addition to their own witty souvenirs (like a pair of women's pants that say "Tap This" across the butt), they have lots of other fun items to keep you amused (see photos).

Before I knew it, our table was ready. I assumed that for a place this big and this busy, the food would be just ok. Nope. Not only was the food reasonably priced, it was very good. Easily one of the best burgers I've had and I'm not just saying that cuz I was buzzed from beer. Great fries, too (It's amazing how many people can get fries wrong)!

What I loved is how many locals come here just to eat. That's always a great testament to a place. Lots of cyclists bike through the area and make this their lunch stop. They could choose so many other places, but they stop and wait like the rest of us.

Need more to look at? While you eat, you can watch the brave and/or silly people traverse across the obstacles at the neighboring adventure park.

Enjoy!

1  Thank Shiubee
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We (DH and BIL) enjoyed a "tour" and tasting here on a lovely summer day. The "tour" as others have said is just in one room overlooking the vats of been and hearing a person give you history, background and information about how they brew their different beers. Of course the best part is the tasting. We sampled 5 or 6 beers (about 3 ounce pours) in about an hour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and funny and it was a good way to spend an hour. Pretty good for only $1 per person

Lunch in the pub was good. We got in just as happy hour was starting so 16 ounce beers were only $3.50 and several menu items we discounted about 25%. The food was very good.

1  Thank napiligal
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great beer, great food, beautiful location. So much fun to eat outdoors, too, when the weather is nice! Get a paddle to sample the beers, for sure. :)

1  Thank Lea C