“Family Fun 30 feet off the ground.”

Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We're SERIOUS... About PLAY! Just 30 minutes from Seattle, the Aerial Adventure Park at Redhook provides thrilling outdoor climbing experiences with a variety of challenging obstacles, traverse activities, and ziplines. Our course is designed for adventurers of ALL skill levels, and may even help you discover your inner ninja. Additionally, Adventura Consulting offers team-building activities and experience-based learning support to organizations looking for innovative ways to build cooperation and camaraderie among colleagues. Advance reservations required.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Family Fun 30 feet off the ground.”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Great fun, a workout and adventure off the ground. Pushes any fear of heights in a safe and enjoyable environment. Recommend bringing gloves and water. Extremely helpful staff, slight downgrade for lack of information regarding water and bathroom availability.

4 Thank Jeff D

Kirkland, Washington, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A lot more fun then it looks!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The allotted time of 2 hours and the max group size is set perfectly. You can easily do all 18 elements and a few of your favorite runs multiple times while staying as safe as possible with the guidance of the amazing staff. If you're like me and not afraid of heights don't cheat yourself, try hard to never use your harness and ask the staff for pro tips for making the crossings more challenging, they have some great 2 person challenges. I will definitely be returning with a group and going out for drinks afterwards the location of this park couldn't be better.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank SeanKay
scott c, Owner at Adventura Aerial Adventure Park, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you so very much for the stellar review! We do our best to treat every guest as if they're old friends. We're glad to learn that you had a wonderful time and we look forward to your return.

Mahalo
Bellingham, Washington
“Step out of your comfort zone!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

What an incredible experience, exhilarating and challenging. Adventura does a great job. Well worth it for any age. Loved the physicality!

Visited October 2013
Shoreline, Washington, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Fun!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was the second time I'd been to the ropes course and it was just as fun (if not more!) than the first. The guides are knowledgeable, fun and accommodating. They make sure everyone is safe and having a good time, but you can also tell they take their job seriously- even while making people laugh. I went with my best friend and they were happy to offer us more challenges to make the experience even better. I could go again and have just as much fun.

Visited October 2013
Olympia, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I am an active person and do things that my son would like to do but isn't old enough yet, so I found this and thought "Perfect!!!" This ended up being such a wonderful experience, even better than i originally thought it was. It is so nerve racking when you first get up there but every one is so incredibly friendly and helpful! The activities vary in difficulty but it is like being on a park in the sky. You choose what you would like to do or not do. My son (9) and I were both able to challenge ourselves as well as have a ton of fun and meet new people. It definitely helped my son be more assertive, independent, and less shy. I can't wait to do it again!! Quick tip when you arrive. Drive all the way around the Red Hook building and pull into the gravel drive off to the right if you want to park close. And definitely take advantage of the brewery tour!

Visited September 2013