“Great food, great service, great drinks!!!”

Twisted Cuban Cafe & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Cuban Cafe & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 114 Restaurants in Woodinville
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving authentic Cuban food. Full bar service including wine, beer & cocktails. There is an outdoor patio where you can relax and enjoy a Cuban Mojito. You can dine in or take out and catering is available too. Enjoy our happy hour Monday to Friday from 3pm to 6pm.
“Great food, great service, great drinks!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Soo good, if you want a change from the normal strip mall restaurants and want great food this is the place! So glad we didn't miss this one!

Lynnwood, Washington
“Really good mojito”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Best thing about this place is their mojito. I was able to try their sandwich and lechon asado. I think it needs a little bit more flavor and salt. The pork was too oily for me. But would like to go back and order their mojito again and try other entrees.

• Visited June 2014
“New found favorite!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Fantastic Cuban dishes reasonably priced! The Ropa Vieja was incredible. The Cuban sandwiches authentic in detail, and the Flan was the best i've ever had! This is a must try restaurant! We will be back!

• Visited June 2014
Bellingham, Washington
“I knew a restaurant with the name "Twisted" would be my kind of place.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

OK, so I've been here now four times. Twice at dinner time and twice at lunch time.
Each time liked it better than the time before.

On my first visit I had the "Masitas de Puerco Fritas" Fried Pork Chunks) which was excellent.

On my second visit I had the "Lechon Asado," the roast pork even better.

My third visit was lunch and I had the "Twisted Cuban Sandwich" and I like it so well that on my fourth visit, also at lunch time I had the "Monster Cuban Sandwich." Again even better.

I was able to snag a taste of my daughter's chicken dish, "Pollo al Ajillo" very nice.

Go there on a warm day so you can sit out side or as I did inside next to a window which actually opens! Beautiful.

All the salads and sides w've had and shared were also very, very good. I especially liked the garbanzo bean salad. Very simple, and a great compliment to any of the dishes I've had so far.

Two comments.... first the Yucca Frita, which is OK, but seems is only fried there and comes preprepared from some food service, way to uniform in shape and size, and I think comes to them frozen (check out Versalles in Culver City CA for the real deal in my opinion)

And the waitperson we had on our first visit was not really great. But the food quickly over came her lack of attentiveness. She was OK, but just. The other waitperson we have on the second was awesome.

I would totally make a point of going there even if a bit out of your way. Especially if it's a warm day/evening.

As a side note. There is an outstanding butcher shop right next door. Next time I go I'm bringing a cooler to take some stuff home.

• Visited May 2014
Woodinville, Washington
“We were turned away.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The first time we went, we were turned away. Had no idea one must have a reservation. Made res. and returned. My general impression was that they were overwhelmed. Service was slow. Long wait just for menu and longer wait for meal. It took the fun out of it. Food was ok, but lukewarm . It obviously sat somewhere other than our table for a while. We lost interest.
It is too loud to have a conversation.

• Visited November 2013