Best Western Woodland Inn
Rodeway Inn(Woodland)
Lewis River Inn(Woodland)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubwafflesplace to stayhard boiled eggspotatoesvalue for the moneyquiet locationfresh fruitother hotelswould definitely stay here againbreakfast was excellentsmall signbreakfast areacourteous staffpleasantly surprised with the qualityvariety of breadsregular room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Didn't want to go into Vancouver...our first Quality stay...convenient, very nice young man on the desk...breakfast was "weak"...room was fine and it was a quiet location. Easy freeway access. And actually, the rate was very good for a walk in!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Diane O
Rhonda O, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting the Quality Inn & Suites we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

(360) 225-1000

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Convenient to I-5 entrance, but tucked back enough from Atlantic to offer quiet stay. Lobby is spacious & inviting. Corner fireplace. Indoor pool & spa, both w/ disability lifts. Treadmill & bicycle in fitness room. Coin-op laundry. Scrambled eggs, sausage & fresh waffles for breakfast. Upbeat, friendly, helpful staff. We stayed on the ground floor and did not hear our neighbors. Restful night's sleep. Our cat offers 2 paws up, too. Might be a good place to stay if visiting St Helens. Check room directory for restaurant discounts. Former Best Western.

Room Tip: Planning to use the pool ALOT? Ask about the 2 rooms closest to the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Rhonda O, Front Office Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at the Quality Inn. We take pride in our hotel that is why it is so important to hear back from our guests because you are our progress report card.

Kory

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Very convenient location. Great staff. Clean rooms. VERY dog friendly. Okay breakfast. Very small exercise room. Lots of restaurants close by. Make sure to find Old Town Cafe. It was a tiny bit loud. Beds were fine.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Rhonda O, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to sharing your stay. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Rhonda
360.225.1000

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Location: Off of I-5. I didn't go directly from I-5 to here but I went from here to I-5 South and it was easy.
Parking:Free, The entrance had some potholes which need to be addressed.
Room-TV-DirectTV with many channels
-Internet-Free but seemed to alternate between slow to fast. I've had a lot better and a lot worse.
-All of the other areas inside the room were fine for me.
Exercise room-1 bike, 1 treadmill, and freeweights.
Laundry-2 washers/2 dryers. Pay with quarters, I think 5 for both machines, but I didn't use them.
Breakfast-Room was small with 4 tables in addition to the standard couches in the lobby. Breakfast was biscuits & gravy, muffins, bread, bagels, cereals, milk & juice.
Pool-It's there but I didn't use it.
Lastly, the woman who checked me in in the afternoon was there in the morning too doing the desk job and helping with breakfast. Usually there's someone separate for breakfast. She seemed to be overworked but did a great job anyway.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank David M
Rhonda O, Front Office Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We want to say thank you for sharing your most recent stay with the Quality Inn & Suites.

Guest Services
Choice Hotels International

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here for a wedding that we participated in and had a fabulous time! The staff was more than helpful and went above and beyond in making our stay a wonderful one. The breakfast was very good and well planned out! THANK YOU to Rhonda (manager) and the rest of the staff for providing a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Rhonda O, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear happyuser8917,

Thank you for taking the time to post your most recent stay with the Quaity Inn & Suites!
I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

My staff and I want to say it was a pleasure to meet you and your family and if we can help you again in the future with any other lodging needs please let us know.

Rhonda