“Great hotel, great location, great price. Now just become smokefree!”
Review of Oxford Inn Yakima

Oxford Inn Yakima
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had no idea what to expect with this hotel. I've stayed in some doozies in Yakima. This hotel was absolutely lovely. My only complaint is the smoking. I was enjoying my dinner from the good Mexican restaurant next door and was sitting on the balcony enjoying the river. And then the plumes of cigarette smoke came wafting up. Ruined my dinner and had to go inside. So many hotels are smoke free now...I really hope oxford inn gets on board. It tainted what was otherwise a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank CGloTraveler

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Service and friendliness just don't stop at this hotel. From Check-in to Check-out the staff was extremely helpful. The location is superb, being just off the highway and along the Yakima River, you have the convenience as well as the scenery. The breakfast options were complete from fruits and yogurts to cereals and waffles with an attentive staff to make sure that everything was available for you. Dining recommendations were excellent at the Mexican restaurant next door.

Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kelowna123
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Oxford Inn while traveling to Yakima for a Joe Bonamasso concert. The hotel was located in a great area, easy to find and overlooked the Yakima River. The hotel staff were so helpful and attentive and our room was great. We also enjoyed walking next door to the Mexican Restaurant for a delicious dinner. We would definitely stay there again!!

Room Tip: We chose a ground floor near an exit for quick trips out to our vehicle. Also, the ground floor room...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We stayed at the Oxford last weekend. Just a lucky find as we were driving past. A nice clean hotel, great location, comfortable beds, and reasonably priced. I would recommend to anyone.
The staff were efficient, good to deal with.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Oxford Inn’s courteous staff provided us with a wonderful stay. We were greeted with efficient check in and chocolate for Valentine’s Day. The sold out weekend, filled with a busload of music students for a conference was quiet throughout the night. Only noticed the onslaught of students during the buffet breakfast, but the breakfast area was continuously wiped down and restocked. The rooms were clean and upon our return each afternoon, housekeeping took the time to engage in polite conversation. The location, a block from the freeway entrance made the Oxford Inn the perfect place to stay in Yakima.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the river side.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I was sent to Yakima Wa. for BNSF Railway duties. The Hotel is fantastic and the staff members such as Clemencia, Maria A and Shane are top of the industry. They made me fell right at home without being home. They treat you like family. Thank you so much Oxford Inn.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick C
Reviewed 18 January 2014

For the last 2 years everytime I go to Yakima I stay at the Oxford Inn. It is like my second home. The location is great as I can walk the greenway and the Yakima river is right outside the room. It is also close to downtown. The staff is very friendly and my room always smells good and not musty like most hotel rooms. The continental breakfast is always fresh and has lots of choices. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Always sleep great as the beds are very comfortable. Would especially like to thank Clemencia who always makes me feel genuinely welcome and always does her best to accommodate me. Thank you! Oxford Inn is the only place I will stay when I am in Yakima.

Room Tip: All rooms are great as they all have view of Yakima River.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo