“Love this place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Yakima, WA
“Love this place”
Reviewed 28 April 2009

I love Indian food but I don't get to go here often because alot of my Yakimaniac friends are adverese to trying it. I'm a big lamb fan and love trying different lamb dishes here. The first time I ate at Taj Palace, I enjoyed my dish but was suprised by how mild and tame the meal was. A friend told me that all the dishes were hot (traditional Indian) when the restaurant first opened but too many people complained so they toned it down. By my second trip, they had listed a little disclaimer on the menu to the tune ot "all dishes mild unless requested spicy" or something like that so they make it however you want it. I worry that this place won't stay in business because there are in one of those buildings that has a new restaurant every other year and a lot of locals are too sissy (atleast my friends) to try new food. I strongly encourage you to finish your dinner with a mango lassee. Delicious.

ISLANDEL
“Great Food at a great price”
Reviewed 28 March 2009

The extensive menu is well done by the staff.
Great place

yakima
“Best indian food!”
Reviewed 23 March 2009

This is the best resturant in Yakima, by far! The curries and spices are out of this world!
The staff are so friendly and the atmosphere is very pleasant, a great date night resturant. The buffet is wonderful to try during their lunch hours. Try the veggie samosas off their menu, so yummy!

Yakima, Washington
“Wonderful menu; great spices!”
Reviewed 10 August 2008

My husband and I have been to Taj several times since it's opening this past year. It comes as a much needed alternative to typical Yakima cuisine: Americana - whether fast food or sit down, Mexican, Chinese, Italian - the food is watered down to meet the blander tastes of this area. The buffet is perfect allowing one to select from mild to spicey, vegetable to meat and always with the perfect basmati rice. We hope Taj continues to be successful contributing to the much needed diversity of food options in Yakima.

2 Thank Chica509
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My new favorite place in...”
Reviewed 18 April 2008

My new favorite place in Yakima ...

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Taj Palace? Share your experiences!