Don't stay here. Everything was dirty and outdated. Staff was unfriendly. Internet didn't work in our room!! I'm a platinum member and they offered zero upgrades or even recognized our membership. Yakima itself isn't worth seeing. If you have to be here, stay somewhere else for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel!Ideally located near the heart of downtown Yakima, we are just one block from the Yakima Convention Center, with quick freeway access. The Holiday Inn Express Yakima is your 'Gateway to Wine Country', with numerous local wineries to choose from throughout our Valley.While staying at the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel, you will enjoy our complimentary, expanded deluxe continental breakfast, featuring hot and cold food selections, such as omelets, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, cereals, and of course, our famous cinnamon rolls!This Yakima hotel will help maintain your exercise regime in our fitness center. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub.Whether you are staying with us for business, pleasure, or both, you will find our free, wireless, high-speed Internet access convenient for any situation.Attractions near hotel: Yakima Convention Center, Yakima Valley Wineries, Yakima Sundome, Apple Tree Golf Course and the Seasons Performance Hall.The Holiday Inn Express Yakima. Stay Smart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Holiday Inn Yakima
- Yakima Holiday Inn Express