“Wow - what a pleasant surprise!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Comfort Suites
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Emmett, Idaho
“Wow - what a pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

We chose this motel at night because it was close to where I had a business meeting the next morning. It turned out to be very close to Shari's, McDonald's, Fred Meyer, and Taco Bell, and most importantly JOEL'S TIRES, which we needed the next day. The room was spacious, with a flat screen TV, 80-channel cable, no-hassle free wireless, fridge and microwave. The bathroom was huge. We asked for main floor and were happy to be placed right across from the 24-hour pool and hot tub and close to the exercise room. I used the free computer and printer in the little Business Office, because I hadn't brought my own printer. I received a small fax at no charge to me. The complimentary breakfast has everything and much more than motels usually have. I was amazed at the variety. I was also completely won over by the exceptionally friendly staff. It was a perfect experience.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
cjaysus, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
Thank you very much for your most resent stay at Comfort Suites in Yakima ad your wonderful review. Staff and Management are so pleased that you found your stay to be a very Pleasant Surprise. It is our pleasure to serve our guests and we are looking forward to your stay with us again.
Connie Webb G.M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Camas, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Lobby and Housekeeping staff were courteous and efficient. The beds & pillows were very comfortable and breakfast was tasty. 24-hour availability of the pool & exercise areas was especially convenient.

Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I recently had to take my 88 year old father to the hospital in Yakima. We stayed at the Confort Suites and I cannot tell ou how pleased we were with the room, the amenities (gym, pool hot tub and food!). But the best part of the whole trip was the young woman, Adriana, who checked us in at the desk. She was the sweetest, warmest, most caring and efficient host ever. When we need to return to Yakima we will always stay there and I hope Adriana will be there to help us again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Tara V
cjaysus, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 6 February 2012
Tara V
Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites in Yakima. The staff and management appreciate your stay and your review. This really helps Management give staff members , special thanks for a job well done. We are hopeful we will have the pleasure of serving you and your family again.
Best Regards
Valleyford, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

This hotel was very clean and very hospitable. There was a fire in the lobby to greet you and friendly faces behind the counter. Not only did they offer a wonderful breakfast, but also had hot soup and hot cookies in the late afternoon, early evening free of charge. Great since it was a blizzard outside, which usually doesn't happen in Yakima, WA! Rates are very reasonable. Tracy was part of the staff that was very helpful and always smiling.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
cjaysus, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
Terry S
Thank you for your resent stay at Comfort Suites in Yakima. My Staff and I are so glad your stay was pleasant. Thank you for your review we do take our guest information serious, of course we love to see this type of review and one of our employees mentioned. We hope to have the privilege of serving you gain very soon.
Best Regards
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

My family lives in Yakima, but my sister had a house full of folks. No room at the "inn". I booked two nights at the Comfort Suites. The room was clean and well stocked with towels, coffee, tea and such.

The pool was open and I enjoyed a quiet time both nights in the hot tub - very relaxing after busy days with the family. The staff couldn't have been nicer - very accommodating and willing to do what it took to ensure a pleasant stay. Breakfast was delicious - and plentiful. The staff was very helpful - even gave me trays so I could eat in my room!

This is the ONLY hotel I stay in in Yakima, Washington.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet - south side overlooks the parking lot, but is very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
cjaysus, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 2 January 2012
Ms.Pam K
Thank you for your resent stay at Comfort Suites in Yakima and your review our staff and management appreciate know that how we all are doing. We always want our guest to feel right at home and make your stay as relaxing as possible. It was our pleasure to have serve you and your family over the holiday season. We hope to serve again in the New Year.

Best Regards & Thank You
Randle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

So homey, great rooms,excellent beds, The best in Breakfast...and even hot cookies in the evening. Great people that work there, so friendly and helpful. Good pool and hottub, which are very clean. Good work out room..I could go on and on...We stay there everytime in that area. Very clean.
Marianne

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
cjaysus, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 20 December 2011
Marianne
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and staff. It is our pleasure to serve you each and every time that you make it to Yakima. We all at Comfort Suites thank you for your continued support and look forward to serving you in 2012.

Happy Holidays
Connie Webb and Staff
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

I have stayed at this Comfort Suites several times (and have stayed at several other hotels in Yakima in the past year or two). This is my favorite hotel in the area. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and fairly new. The breakfast is good, with some hot foods, good pastry selection, and many of the typical items. The hotel is quiet. The hotel is on the north end of town, but it is just a couple of minutes away from downtown (where my business usually occurs). It is close to some restaurants (walking distance). The staff has always been friendly & helpful. On this most recent trip, they even had the lobby nicely decorated for the holiday season. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Yakima.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
cjaysus, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 16 December 2011
Thank you for your return visits to Comfort Suites in Yakima. It is our pleasure to serve you and guest. We are looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing threw your review my staff and I appreciate that very much.

Happy Holidays