“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We ate here for dinner and loved that there was a large menu with lots of selection. There even was a menu for lighter appetites and seniors.
I had the chicken club sandwich and it was made with a real chicken breast instead of deli meat, which was nice. It was delicious. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

This restaurant is the best place to eat and they dont even have to try, most restaurants make so much effort to what Powerhouse does with simplicity and the food is so good.

I was here on business and live in Beverly Hills, CA and for what they make is normally $100 where I live but in Yakima, WA they make 5 Star Quality on every item on the menu and very reasonable to say the least.

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner is so well made and cooked to perfection and if you have a taste for Desert then your in the right place, all the Pies and Cakes are tempting and hard to resist.

The Customer Service is great all Waitress do the job right and great people with respect and make you feel very welcome right when you come in the door.

The Powerhouse Grill could be in the MGM Grand Hotel for example and would be the most aquired restaurant just because the food is so good.

If your Yakima just go and enjoy, I was very pleased and wish this place was where I lived.

Wesley Benton

ADP Dealer Services.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

We were visiting friends in Yakima and went to eat breakfast . The waitress greeted our freinds by name and had their usual table ready for them. The breakfast was great and my husband loved their waffles with pecans. He said it was the best he had ever had. we loved this restaurant. Such friendly people,

1  Thank margiewilson56
Reviewed 16 April 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our breakfast this morning. The hostess was busy when we arrived, but acknowledged us and very shortly came over and showed us to our table. My husband
ordered a denver omelet which was filled with ham, onions, peppers and cheese and was excellent. His choice of potatoes were the O'Brien potatoes and he was very happy with them.
I ordered the biscuit and gravy which was good, but I wish they would make sausage gravy instead of plain old white gravy. The biscuits were light and fluffy. Our server was excellent.
She was very efficient and friendly. The cashier was very accommodating when I made a
special request. Nice family restaurant with very reasonable prices.

PowerhouseGrill, Owner at Powerhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

We would like to thank you and everyone else who has given us their feedback on Trip Advisor!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you are looking for a good diner with the menu options you expect and a few surprise, this is a good choice. It is an obvious local favorite; many customers and staff knew each other and greeted one another with familiarity. It was our first vist but obvious to me that this place is loaded with repeat customers.

My wife and I visited for breakfast and went the traditional route; Eggs benedict and Chicken Fried Steak. Both were done up nicely and the portions were generous considering a very competitive price. The menu was full of good looking choices for breakfast including crepes. I did not focus at all on lunch and dinner although they did serve those meals as well.

The place is large like a Dennys, clean and inviting. We will return for breakfast for sure and will report back should we try lunch or dinner.

Been to Powerhouse Grill? Share your experiences!